One thing I've realised is...

toffee87

Reaction score
You can't plan!

We were hoping to TTC in 2011, looks like it'll be 2012 now. Courses are filling up for teacher training, so I'm applying early this September to start in 2010! I want to do that, then a years teaching before having a baby.

I was upset at first, but you just can't plan certain things. Sh!t happens, but I'll appreciate the baby even more :)

hunni havent seen you on here in a while and figured you have been very busy.
I am really sorry your date has been pushed back, dont know what to say. Some times you have to go with your heart.
Look at all the positives though hun, like you will be on a fantastic wage to buy your baby all the things you want to. You will have maternity leave from work.
Loves and :hugs:
x

big :hugs: so sorry to hear your date has been pushed back! i no just what you mean, you can't plan sometimes, would have to start ttc when maddi is 3, but probably be more like 4/5! x x

so sorry your date has been moved back, wishing the time flys for you :)

By the time you have done the corse and then your nqt year time will have flown by,

Being a teacher will be wonderful - by the time you have done the course, a years teaching will fly by. But I know how frustrating it can feel - I could have a four year wait on my hands if I go back to uni! Good luck with it all xxx

Thanks everyone :)

You're all right. It WILL go fast :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back