One way to settle a baby...

x-amy-x

Mammy
Reaction score
... Threaten her with having a bath :rofl:

Caitlyn has been awake since about 3pm... she kept dropping off to sleep but everytime I put her down she would scream blue murder.

So i picked her up one final time, changed her bum and fed her a bit and told her if she didn't stay asleep when i put her down she was gonna be put in the bath...

Guess what... she's sound asleep now... she hates the bath :rofl:

Evil!! My niece was like that.

Haha I remember giving her a bath one time, and she hate the plug hole, she thinks its gonna suck her up, so you have to get her out first then get her to pull daddy out of the plug hole...(actually homer simpson plug) haha!

lol! Bless. Seth is totally the opposite. He'll scream and scream until he gets his bath and then he's a little angel. Just a shame Im too nervous to bath him when Im on my own else Id have him in there all day!

xxx

Im hoping she grows out of it because i like bathing her. She actually doesn't mind having a bath with me. I think she feels more secure with me in there too.

:rofl: Aww ! Sometimes I put Josh down and he starts crying, pick him up and he stops... Then I say : Are you messing with mommy? and he has the biggest smile on his face! :dohh:

This is Mia in her tub. She adores being in water, it's pretty comical.
https://img146.imageshack.us/img146/3127/malamia007qc4.jpg

Izzie LOVES the bath! She is so relaxed in the tub and even in the shower. I'm convinced it's from all the baths I took while pregnant.

Erica didn't really care for her baby bath, but she loves her baths if I'm in there with her. I have shown her how to splash around, and she just loves being in there.

Thats hilarious tho about telling her she is gonna get a bath! I haven't tried that on Erica, but if my dog starts to do something and I tell him hes gonna have to go in his crate, he is good.

Caitlyn tries to swim in the bath, it's so cute. If I turn her over to wash her back she kicks away!

This is Mia in her tub. She adores being in water, it's pretty comical.
https://img146.imageshack.us/img146/3127/malamia007qc4.jpg

She is adorable aqua. I think i just need to buy some kind of bath support so she's not floating around too much. She doens't mind it when i am in with her and holding her.

xx

:rofl:

i say that to my puppy all the time and he actually whimpers lol.
wouldnt work on Alex, he loves baths.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->