One word that sums up 2011 for you

Word: Eventful

Why: LO came along which was a huge high, we then discovered she had reflux, allergies, gastric issues and crap loads more, my mum flew over and visited us, earthquakes destroyed our city in Feb, our house was rebuilt from earlier quakes while we lived in motels for 5 months, my mum was diagnosed with terminal cancer in July so we visited the uk in August, I did the flight with LO by myself so was actually really proud of myself. LO got to meet he great grandma which was amazing, 4 generations in one room. I came home and we got to move back into our house, MIL came to visit, my uncle visited. My mum died. Christmas arrived.

Result: I realise I'm stringer than I think, I have amazing live and support around me, I can and will go on and continue raising my little girl. And that my DH is a wonderful wonderful person.

One word : Rollercoaster

Why: We had an amazing start to the year,until March when we lost our precious son,who was stillborn.Things got better throughout the year,although the sadness was still very raw from everything.We fell pregnant again(And have almost reached 12 weeks:happydance:)and me and OH finally set a date for our wedding for 20.10.12

End Result: Im dreading moving into a new year without our son,and very nervous about this pregnancy,however Im excited about what the new year holds for us:cloud9:

Amazing. I became a mummy and I love watching Alfie grow. He had a rough start but to see him walking, talking it's surreal. I'm so proud of him and me we've been through a lot but it's truly an honour to be his mummy xx

One word: Depressing

Why: Lost my job at the beginning of the year, 3 friends got pregnant, 2 had babies, OH had problems with teenage stalker.

End Result: I found a new job, and we are moving soon. I'm making a lot of changes in 2012 and i'm really looking forward to a positive year.

stealing another persons words - Rollercoaster

Beginning of the year i was still dealing with my husband cheating on me whilst pregnant. things got really good for a while, had a great pregnancy, labour and a beautiful amazing little lady....then it started going down again for exactly the same reasons as last year so im now going into 2012 a single mum of 2 wonderful girlys and looking to divorce my cheating lying husband as soon as i can :(

Result - hopefully a stronger happier me

Garbage due to having one problem after another with FOB which annoyingly is going into the next year :(

One word : Shit
Why: My sister was diagnosed with melanoma in February, and died in July.
End Result: I dunno. Nothing postive has come of it. Roll on 2012...

Sorry for your Loss Freyas mum :(

Hopefully it improves with FOB in 2012 mummy_ellie09

All the best in 2012 as a single mummy special_kala

Sorry about ur mum Farie, and hope the latest earthquakes didnt affect u too much :(

So sorry for the loss of u little man livfc xoxox

I feel the same way about my little girl charlotte-xo, its amazing being a mum isnt it?? :)

Lubbird - Glad to hear u have found a new job, all the best with the move! Hope the stalker is leaving ur OH alone xo

Sorry for anyone ive missed on previous pages, i did read all ur replies. Hope 2012 is better for u all that have a disappointing 2012 xo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->