one year ago today

jacobs mummy

mum of 1
Reaction score
oh my god.. i've just realised I finished work to have jacob one year ago today... this time last year i was struggling to put shoes on, knickers on, fit under my desk... peeing 4 times a night! Finished work 7th July.. expecting to have jacob 3 weeks later! :dohh: 5 weeks later jacob arrived by C section...

What was you up to a year ago????

H x

probably huffing cos i was 8 month preg n it was bloody roastin, squeezed behind a till at tesco, packing some lazy *******s shopping :rofl:

Oh i was in hospital 32wks PG huffin on a neb lol

xxx

i would have been around 10-12 weeks pregnant so i would have been puking my guts up, feeling like i was rocking on a boat 24/7.

Cant remember last week let alone last year .. lol

I was still getting used to motherhood after having Becky in the February. Think it took me a year to get used to it!:rofl:

Oh no I was planning her christening for the end of this month! Stress it was!:dohh:

I'd just got my BFP with Kayleigh and was recovering from the shock.

Aw it was the worst time :cry: We'd found out that we needed IVF to conceive, my Gramps had just died, my brother and his wife had announced they were expecting a baby, the company I worked for was being sold off and it didn't look like there would be a job for me. I think it must have been an all time low.

It feels like a million years ago when I look back. Miracles can and do happen. I've never been happier in my life. :yipee:

Aww helen thats real sweet ...

I was on my arse, on my own gonna be a single mum in a shitty house and shitty area just about to be induced :(

Now look .... I agree miricles do happen

xxx

awww imi n helen :hugs: :D thts so lovelyto hear how things turn out xx

aarrhh helen and imi... you've got me nearly in tears! I remember back to those times. Glad your both much much happier! just goes to show how things change in just one year!

I was just starting my maternity leave, feeling like a beached whale! It was the hottest summer ever (i wish it was now).. one year on jacob is nearly 11 months old and i'm planning his 1st birthday.

hx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->