onelife nappies?

mrsraggle

Wifey & Mummy
Reaction score
Has anyone tried these? I went to a discount baby stuff shop today and they had onelife cotton nappies reduced from £8.99 to £4.50 so I thought I'd buy one to give a go once baby's here!

Not a brand I've heard much of on here whilst mooching - just wondering if people thought they were any good?

https://www.onelifeworld.com/prd.pl

I have OneLife nappies as I liked them better than the other 2 part systems. What I found in researching is that they sometimes arent the best when baby is very small because they dont have the typical poppers down the front to adjust size, however a good wrap makes all the difference I am told (and the best ones are Motherease Riki/Airflow, though I also like the Bambino Mio wraps I have but obviously havent actually used them yet!!)
So I have several "small" size in different makes and will then use OneLife as my main day nappy system once baby outgrows the 'small' nappies but I will be using Pop-Ins as my night time nappies.

The boosters that come with OneLife fit in practically everything I have which is a bonus, oh and their disposable liners are nice and soft.

Think I like them because they are so simple and because they dry very, very quickly....just a shame I cant tell you much about them in terms of practical usage!!

i have loads i got off a woman off freecycle :happydance: i think they are brilliant, we use them lots with the cheapy plastic pants from boots, they last really well and dont leak at all, the only thing i will say is you have to make sure and put a huge fleece liner in so the babys bum stays dry

x

i have a onelife wrap and not impressed tbh. It's massive and hard to get a good fit on. Can't comment on the nappies though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->