Online Surveys

morri

mom to one
Reaction score
Hi,
Does anyone of you do online surveys to earn the one or other pound?

Are you satisfied with them or do you think they could be better? I only started and before I was concerned with the safety of data and all..

I've joined up with a few lightspeed & toluna.com is one of them.. earned around £25 frm lightspeed as it gives u an option to transfer points into money or gifts so its okie, in regards to the data i'm sure they adhere to the data protection act since they're UK based.

I am also with lightspeed and toluna, although I think it is a pity that toluna only offers vouchers.

You find a link to register there. https://lightspeedpanel.com/register/join.html?custom=SWG00103&siteid=32178

To be honest Tolune are shit - i quit after 40,000 points they takes over 4 months to send vouchers.

I do surveyhead which are good, shopandscan, pinecone, consumerpulse and lightspeed

I have heard about toluna taking ages to send, outrageous really. I didnt know Surveyhead yet though, but it looks good :)

Ive made about £70 on that one since xmas its a good one

I have earned over £200 pounds doing online surveys since september. Try valued opinions and opinion world. You get some high paying surveys from them. There are many good survey sites out there.

Also i have only just recieved my vouchers from toluna that i ordered in october. They take forever to come.

So those two are giving money instead of vouchers? because I do prefer money instead of vouchers.
It also takes long to get points, there, I was quite happy as I had like 14k points in one day because there were a lot of sponsored surveys in all languages I can read, but after that , merely one or two sponsored one everyday, . and opinions is most of the time not worth it, because you always have to elabporate and most opinions aren't worth elaborating..

Opinion world pay through paypal instantly once you reach ten pounds. Valued opinions only do vouchers, but you can get amazon vouchers straight away.

I like amazon vouchers too , thats better than voucher for any fashion xD.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->