only 3 days and I'm already fed up...

momof2bb

Reaction score
just 3 days after my water broke. My baby is hanging in there. I should be happy. But emotionally drained. I can't wait to go home to my daughters. I'm getting fed up of this place.
I'm sorry to offend any one don't know where else to psot this.

Thanks for helping how did you do?

I know exactly how u feel, for four weeks wen i was in hospital i wanted to b at home, wen i was at home i wanted to be in hospital, i spent the whole time crying and just wishing it was over!! I still blame myself for wishing that!! U will be ok, just remember its not forever xxx hugs xxx

As awful as it sounds I was kind of relieved after Leo was born, I was so paranoid my body wasn't keeping him safe and I felt he was better out. I look back now and realise that every day in my tummy was a day less in neonatal.. I missed my older son so much, I got the odd day release at the weekends but I spent those couple of hours at home worrying about getting back to the hospital. Hang in there hun.. x

:hugs:

I was absolutely miserable when I was in hospital before Sophie was born. Things actually became much easier once she was born, because we knew what we were dealing with - it was the not knowing that I found so hard to cope with. I did want her to stay inside as long as possible, but it really messes with your emotions when you don't know what's going to happen or when, or whether everything is going to be ok.

I got a LOT of support from here - we're all here for you :hugs:

Hey,

I think what your feling is totally normal. I didnt have other children at home but i did have Connor in the morgue at the same hospital i was in, to be honest, i didnt want to be on bedrest, i wanted to go home, i wanted to be able to grieve and not be in a ward full of new mums with their babies.

Its so hard but everyday is another day better for baby xxxx

You have no idea how much better I feel having read this post and replies. I felt sooo guilty for feeling like this.

I was really miserable the weeks I was in hospital before Iona turned up due to combination of being in a lot of pain (continuous contractions for weeks are not fun!), worrying about Iona after my planned csection for 34weeks was cancelled and being made to stay in hospital when I've never been apart from my little boy before. Hell my consultant was even going to refer me to the perinatal mental health team as she was concerned about my low mood and being teary. She got a bit of a shock on Thursday morning to come and see me 16hrs after I had to have an emergency csection due to fetal distress and me be back to my normal cheery self due to no longer being in pain and she cancelled the referall!

It really messes with your head when you want them to stay inside as long as possible but you also just want to get out of hospital and be out of pain. Having seen the state Iona turned up in I am so so glad my consultant cancelled my planned section and made me stay in pain as I dread to think how much worse state Iona would be in if she hadn't got those extra 6 days.

We're all here for you and I hope your LO stays cooking for a long while yet. How many weeks are you?

Just tell yourself..."Each day Iam in here...is 3 less days in the NICU!" You can do it!

tbh i cried everyday thati was in the hospital but i knew i was to sick to be at home and i kept telling myself im in the best place for me and my baby, hang in their mommy :hugs:

It is so emotionally draining being in hospital not knowing what is happening and it must be 100 times worse having a child at home. I spent a month in hospital not being allowed out of bed except to have a shower sitting down or go to the toilet. My new skill was I could eat lying down :rofl:

Try not to feel guilty about how you feel as it is natural.

If you have an iphone download who wants to be a millionaire and dingbats. I spent many a days playing them as I hate most daytime TV!

I hope your lo keeps cooking

xx

I was in and out of the hospital 26-29 when I was last hospitalized for 3 weeks and gave birth to my baby girl...
I hated the hospital but I knew was safer I had a 2 year old at home and wasn't easy
but after she was born I was GLAD i could make to those last 3 weeks !
I do regret "wanting it to be over" too ... but I am glad we could hold it...

hang in thea this will be over soon ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->