Only 3 months Postpartum Also TMI warning

Annaisamama

Reaction score
72B6E14D-4C9F-46C1-BB8F-C97C5F7FB2A8.jpeg I’m CD 34, usual cycle length of 29 days.
This is my test from Sunday night. Monday fmu was negative. I’m cramping like AF, sore breasts but still nursing. I’ve got nausea at random times but only for like 20 seconds at once. We are not TTC. this is my discharge from today...ewcm with a strand of blood. So confused!! I don’t have any more tests so I haven’t tested since. Any insight anyone? ADD15E3A-4D71-4E26-8295-C8048FDE3C9B.jpeg

Sounds like maybe a chemical since you got a bfn after a bfp. I know you weren't ttc, but sorry.

It probably will soon. Some ladies tests go negative before AF shows up. I'd maybe call your Dr if AF doesn't show in a couple days

I definitely see a line on that test. It could be a chemical if the next test was negative. Maybe test again and see if there has been any progression. I hope that you get an outcome soon, being stuck in limbo is difficult :hugs:

Does sound like a chemical esp as ure test was negative the next day.

I had 4 chemical pregnancies last year while we were ttc and they can make AF late.

I know u wasn't trying but I'm really sorry.
I had sore boobs and neasea with my chemicals to.

Unless ure FMU was no good and that discharge cud be IB.
Maybe buy some more tests and test again because u shud get darker lines by now.

Hope u get the answers u want good luck

Thank you all for your input. AF isn’t here yet but I’m cramping like I’ve already got a heavy flow. Not fun! I’m SO nauseous. Almost threw up my lunch. My cm is now white and creamy. CD 36. I took a FRER on Tuesday night and hardcore BFN!

I’m assuming either Chemical pregnancy or faulty test. This is also the latest AF has ever been for me. So could be heightened progesterone before AF or hormones trying to regulate considering I’m only a few months postpartum. And breastfeeding might also have something to do with it. It’s all just very out of the norm for me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->