Onto TTC Cycle 15, Starting Clomid Tomorrow, Any Tips?

SarahhhFo

Reaction score
The subject pretty much says it all.

I'm on CD2 now, and will start my very first round of Clomid ever tomorrow. Hopefully this one round will be the only thing we need since two months ago my body tried super hard to get pregnant (OB says that's why I had so many symptoms but BFN's). Hopefully now these puppies will get fertilized and I'll get my BFP!!

Since I'm fairly new to the fertility treatments/meds/issues etc. Are there any tips or anything I should know when starting Clomid that my OB may have not told me?

Fingers crossed that we'll get our BFP for our Thanksgiving Vacation in Disney World! Or maybe even the second cycle which will be Christmas.

:bfp:[-o<:xmas12:

Good luck! I had horrible side effects on clomid. I suggest taking it at night so any side effects you may have are not as noticable. Also clomid can dry up CM, so remember to drink lots of fluids. Ive heard grapefruit juice is good for CM :)
Ill be keeping my fingers crossed for you, I hope you get your BFP soon!
:dust:

I'm currently on my 4th cycle of clomid. The only side effects I have is hot flashes, mostly at night for some reason beginning after the 2nd pill and lasting for about 4 days. During my first cycle I think I had a really strong ovulation - I had o spotting and lots of cramping and o pains. The last 2 cycles didn't have any of that. Are you charting your temps or anything like that to confirm that ovulation takes place? I'm on clomid because I don't ovulate regularly on my own, but clomid has (so far) fixed that for me :happydance: Depending on why you are taking clomid, it may take a couple of cycles to get the right dosage to help. I was lucky - I o with the lowest dosage of 50mg, but for some it is 100 or 150mg. Starting clomid is exciting because it can mean one step closer to bfp!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->