ooo ... early days but v exciting!! xx -OMG!!! i'm PREGNANT!!!

congrats:happydance: and i have to say uve really made me giggle :haha:the last few days ive been following your thread god you are just like me it sends you crazy:loopy: for a :bfp: :hug::hug: im so pleased for you

hehe!!!! yeah it def has sent me a bit crazy!!!!! a definate rollercoaster of emotions!!!!!!! LOL!!!

so glad it turned out to be a :bfp: and not evaps!!!!!!!! :D

OMG MRSR i have followed your thread and im over the moon for you!! first month ttc again too!! hehe CONGRATS!!!!! :D xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I stalk your thread everyday :rofl:

CONGRATULATIONS hun.....I knew I seen lines for the past few days (well except yesterday) :happydance:

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

thanks!!!!!!!! i feel sooo excited!!!!

strange bout yesterday!!!!! completely negative test!!!!!!! do you think my test is strong enough to go to the announcement section?????

:D

Definitely strong enough! That's what mine looked like the day I got a :bfp: on a digi and announced it on here! x

I stalk your thread everyday :rofl:

CONGRATULATIONS hun.....I knew I seen lines for the past few days (well except yesterday) :happydance:

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

thanks!!!!!!!! i feel sooo excited!!!!

strange bout yesterday!!!!! completely negative test!!!!!!! do you think my test is strong enough to go to the announcement section?????

:D

To be honest hun, yesterdays picture weren't the best, they looked dark.

GET ON THE :bfp: announcement section then get your ass into the 1st Trimester :happydance:

XXXX

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU'RE HAVING A BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

I am SO happy for you!!! get it announced and join me in first tri! HURRAH!!!!

Congrats to you, I have been watching your thread hoping you got some dark clear lines and so glad you have now. Have a Happy and Healthy 9 months.

test got darker and darker throughout the day :D

pretty strong line for 10DPO :D

been left to dry and fade but you get the idea :D

Attachments

• SDC11026.jpg
    SDC11026.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 30

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics