ooo impatience!

Oh yeah, Im also 10dpo friday!! Had a blonde moment n thought 2day was Thurs!!
So I could do one Fri mornin 2, and sat, and sun........
haha xxx

Hi girls

I am a POAS addict and started testing on Monday at 10DPO. Only because I had a vivid dream about me being pregnant. It was a very faint line but I have been testing ever since and it seems to be getting darker (after 2 miscarriages, I am being really cautious).

Still can't believe it and I am testing every day just to make sure that line gets darker.

Good luck. Hope you all get your :bfp: soon

:hug:

awww Cerilou! *crosses fingers REALLY tightly* I hope your dreams come true darling.
thinking of you!
Good luck!!!
:D
LP
xox

I dont want to get hopes up but with both my pgs I got pulling pains which I asked about and my doctor said it was my uterus stretching and abdomen getting ready for my growing uterus.

Yup. I got those exact pains when I was pregnant. I remember poas and I had the pains I was thinking to myself "I dont know why Ive just bought this silly test, I can feel im about to come on" 3 mins later a very dark BFP comes up!

Yup. I got those exact pains when I was pregnant. I remember poas and I had the pains I was thinking to myself "I dont know why Ive just bought this silly test, I can feel im about to come on" 3 mins later a very dark BFP comes up!

exactly I was the same way, I made a free clinic appt. with my first and days before I went I thought AF had come cause I had a big gush and was having the pulling pains. I quickly walked to the bathroom with a pad in my pocket fully expecting to see AF had arrived only to find it was a gush of CM.

little pickle, we are on the same day!! whhhoop! :happydance: 8dpo

another recruit! ha ha! :D Good luck honey!
I'm starling a threa for us!

Good luck with your tests ladies! Hope all your symptoms turn out to be sticky beans! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->