oooo its so hard not to get too excited !!!!

Stacey_89

Team PINK
Reaction score
Since my loss my periods have been irregular.
but my last 2 periods got shorer by 5 days !
and this one is not showing up.... If it would of got shorter again then i wud of been due 9 days back on my old regular routine :)

Im trying not to get too excited seeing as late periods is normal for me.

but i just dont get why wud they get shorter and this one be rele late????

If im not pregnant then this is just a horrible horrible trick to play on me !

I took my last test on saturday and it was negative...but i guess it might of been too early to test.

ooooo i dont know what to think lol.

The past couple of days iv had dull light cramps and ALOT of cm,my boobs rele hurt at the sides.

Im retesting on monday :)

god i hope this is our month !!!!!!:happydance:

lol, i guess its from all the negative tests iv seen and late periods, just makes me wanna wait longer so if it is negative on monday then im deffo not pregnant and not wondering if i tested too early.

I think boobs hurting on the side is a good sign!!

Good Luck and fingers crossed 4 you!!!

wooooo want a testing buddy to boost morale lol im desperate to test but its too early too if someone doesnt stop me i will break like a kit kat and phyco test lol xx hope its your bfp hun!

Fingers crossed for you!!

Hi all

I am also waiting to test still waiting on first a/f after m/c had some pink spoting yesterday but since nothing

so dont know when it is best to test got a hpt in there and so tempted to use it but know it is still to early

the waiting is just too much

Hope you get a bfp hun

xxx

Ooooh! I couldn't wait myself (no discipline!). I could be your testing buddy, cos I'm a week late tomorrow, the only thing is....I know I ovulated a week late so it's still a bit early.

I have to admit, I've been testing for days now and I'm only getting evap type lines.

Good luck on Monday- My fingers and toes will be crossed that you get your beanie! I'll be looking out for you on the test gallery xxxxx

well i last tested saturday and it was negative but cuz i dont know when i ovulated it might of been too early im hoping, the only thing thats keeping me positive is that my last 2 periods got shorter by 5 days so it dont make sence for this period to suddenly be rele rele late again???? I only have 1 guess :) that maybe we have finaly cracked it !!!

When monday comes this will be my longest wait EVER, so im getting excited :)

Good luck everyone else :) Hope we get our sticky beans !!
xxx

Good luck Stacey and to anyone else who is due to test soon.

I really hope that you get your bfps :)

ooo i hope this is it and my body is not playing a mean trick !
when i get to CD49 it will be my longest wait ever !!! :D

so if i test on monday im sure it wont be too early

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"