Ooooh it's happened at last!

AFC84

Mama to One + Bun :)
Reaction score
Just seen my baby kick for the first time...I felt a couple of strong kicks in the same area so thought I'd have a look, and then he did it three times! It looked different to how I expected though...I imagined it to look similar to if you flicked/poked the inside of your cheek, like very localised. But it actually moved over a much bigger area. So happy I've finally seen him though! :)

yay...that's awesome. I have been seeing the same thing this month. What a cute holiday present huh? Also my hubby can feel them moving and kicking around. My baby book says that around 27 weeks, ouch.....they really start kicking. I guess that's when they are strong enough to really do something in there.

Awww, yeah it's definitely the best present! I'll make the most of the next month or so then...rib kicks don't sound too pleasant! My OH has only managed to feel him about 4 times so far, he's convinced bubs hates him as he always stops when he tries to feel him but I guess that's always the way :lol:

My hubs is also convinced we are having a mummy's boy as
whenevr I put his hand on my bump Baby H stops kicking!

Awww, they do say boys are usually closer to their mums, and I was just thinking the other day I'd probably be annoyed if I'd been the one to go through all the pregnancy and labour and then he was really close to his dad and not me :lol:

I still remember when I was 39wks lying on bed resting and all of a sudden i had these 2 lumps move across my belly, the weirdest but coolest thing ever. I'm currently 17wks preg with 2nd and i'll definately have my camera ready for when it happens again. I just pray that i can capture it on camera.

Awww, yeah it's definitely the best present! I'll make the most of the next month or so then...rib kicks don't sound too pleasant! My OH has only managed to feel him about 4 times so far, he's convinced bubs hates him as he always stops when he tries to feel him but I guess that's always the way :lol:

My hubby thinks the same thing because everytime he puts his hand on my belly, the LO stops kicking lol.

Congratulations! That is so lovely.

I can't wait for my Bubs to begin kicking for the world to see, and of course for my husband to touch. My husband keeps putting his hand on my bump but the little mischief maker (or maybe s/he is just shy?) stops kicking. Even if there is a kick, it cannot be felt outside yet. Oh well, can't wait for it to happen :)

Good idea bartyswife! Hehe...it must be a bit frustrating for our partners really. Oooh and I've moved up a box :)

I finally sat still for long enough to watch our baby kicking away yesterday. It was amazing and even my H saw it which was lovely.

Wow! I read this earlier and then a while later baby started kicking and I decided to see if I could see anything moving... and there was a little shutter! Barely noticeable, but there! Very cool :)

Funny how these things happen, it was just yesterday I was saying to OH's sister that I was really looking forward to it happening, and then it just did!

Yay how exciting! Cant wait to feel mine move! Hopefully not long now :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->