Ooops!!! I'm a bad mother...!

missjess

Mummy of a prince
Reaction score
I totally forgot about Josh's vaccines... the 6 month one! Normally the clinique calls me but they must have forgotten to do so or they did when I was in England...

I've just called to get an appointment for tomorrow 1st thing in the morning, but does it matter if he's late for them? :dohh::dohh::dohh::dohh::dohh::dohh:

didnt think it matters if they were a bit late, just as long as there is the set amount of time between each one, should be ok

I dont think so hun , max was 2 weeks late for his 6 months one too lol

I am sure it will be fine!! My sister got her daughters 12 month set done when she was 13 months!!

6 months? Chloe dosent have these? Is it different in Canada?

I had a thread up the other day aswell, i forgot too :blush:

not sure, Hannah's late on her four months shots though because of a cold and our pediatrician doesn't seem bothered

Dec was of schedule for all his, he was 8 weeks around Christmas last year and with the holidays didnt get his first set until he was 12 weeks, so he was a month late for them all, we dont get 6 month jabs here we get ones at four months and then the next one is between 12-15 months.

Dec was of schedule for all his, he was 8 weeks around Christmas last year and with the holidays didnt get his first set until he was 12 weeks, so he was a month late for them all, we dont get 6 month jabs here we get ones at four months and then the next one is between 12-15 months.

lucky you we seem to have too many here :dohh:

lucky you we seem to have too many here :dohh:
Indeed. But I choose not to do the MMR one. And will skip a few as well... I really don't think 20ish vaccines before the age 3 are necessary. Sounds like way too much to me! :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->