ooops we had an "accident"

Zarababy1

4 boys. TTC #5
Reaction score
Well as some of you know i stoped taking my pill about 3 weeks ago because we're going to start ttc in jan we we're just going to use protection untill then! well lastnight we didnt! :dohh::blush: i dont want to get pregnant yet!!i havnt even had an af since having charlie! iv got a feeling this isnt going to be the last time this will happen :blush:

mistakes happen honey, hope you get the outcome you want :hugs: x x x

any way i think im right in thinking because im breastfeeding the chances of me getting pregnant are pretty low!?

Ooppsie! These things happen... hope it all turns out the way you want it too hun x :hugs:

Hun if you are dead set on not ttc and it was last night u could always get morning after pill x

found this (re breastfeeding and chances of getting preg)

Breastfeeding can be a great obstacle in getting pregnant during the first six months after a baby is born. After birth, when you are breastfeeding, the hormone that your body makes to stimulate milk production, called prolactin, also acts to prevent release of eggs from your ovaries. This causes no menstruation and hence no ovulation.

Hun if you are dead set on not ttc and it was last night u could always get morning after pill x

i could yeah...im not going to tho!! :rofl: secratley im not botherd if if i get pregnant! now would be incovenient but wanted non the less!!

found this (re breastfeeding and chances of getting preg)

Breastfeeding can be a great obstacle in getting pregnant during the first six months after a baby is born. After birth, when you are breastfeeding, the hormone that your body makes to stimulate milk production, called prolactin, also acts to prevent release of eggs from your ovaries. This causes no menstruation and hence no ovulation.

thank youuuuu that probly explains no AF!

aww, whoops!
Hope you get the outcome you want :)

oops LOL hope you get the outcome you want... hey if you just so happened to ovulate for the first time in a long time, the one night you had unprotected sex, then I would say it would be fate if you got a :bfp: ! Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->