oops.. happy suprise!

angels330

mama to gorgeous girl
Reaction score
my goodness me im still in shock i got a bfp! i havent told my partner yet, and i have to wait till tonight to get hold of him argh! ive tested 3 times because i just cant believe it, looks like a baby brother or sister for my babsy!

edit; im a little unsure as to how many weeks i am? could anyone help with an estimate before date scan? first day of last p was jan 14

congratulations!!! what a nice suprise!

try this:

https://www.welcomebabyhome.com/pre...culator1.htm?gclid=CMi7wvyohJkCFQ48QwodwkHUnQ

hopefully it helps you :)

thankyou *hugs to all* just cant believe it lol, thanks babystar, looks like im 6 weeks :) xxx

:happydance: YYeeaahh congrats on your :bfp: thank you for sharing the good news....:hugs: please share all the signs symptoms and what you did or didnt do differently this time around..wish you a comfortable and happy pregnancy :headspin::headspin::awww::dance:

:happydance: YYeeaahh congrats on your :bfp: thank you for sharing the good news....:hugs: please share all the signs symptoms and what you did or didnt do differently this time around..wish you a comfortable and happy pregnancy :headspin::headspin::awww::dance:

thankyou :) yes id love to do a diary this time, will be interesting to see any differences!

well done xxx big congrats xxxxxxxxxx

Congrats Angel!

We should start a November Baby Thread, I just got my BFP this weekend. i am 4 weeks. :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->