Oops! I guess I should have explained fitteds to my mom.

Croc-O-Dile

Reaction score
My mom, bless her, took care of Olivia this morning and let me sleep in. I just got diagnosed with PND and we think Livi's got colic, so sleep, where it was minimal before, has been non-existent for me. Don't know what I'd do without her :cloud9:

Anywho, most of my stash is pockets and AIOs. Except one fitted that I won on ebay. I never thought to tell my mom that the fitted needed a cover and this morning she changed her and put her in it with no cover. :dohh:
My mom woke me up telling me that this diaper sucked and that Livi peed all over her! Once I stopped laughing I told her it needed a cover.
Her response? "That's just stupid. I like your simple ones." :rofl:

:rofl:
Never mind! at least she likes the others!

That's true! She always pokes fun at how bulky they look though by singing songs like "Baby got back" :haha:
And she shares my dislike for Livi in sposies because every time I've had to put her in them they leak :wacko: I think she does it on purpose cause she wants her fluff back! :winkwink:

:rofl:

I sing the Jonathan Coulton version of "Baby Got Back" to my LO when she's in her night nappies :haha:

Someone should do a cloth bum remix of it ;)

My hubby did something very similar with a couple of fitteds I got to try :blush: He then referred to her as being in the "Leaky Bums Club" :dohh:

:rofl:!!! I still have to wait for hubby to buy me a washing machine before I can try our cloth V.V

oh my MILs complex has that , my 2 will defo be in sposies when we visit her lol

Bless your mom! And its great that she's supporting you through the PND- hope you're doing ok :hugs:

:hugs: for the pnd...

bless your mum, at least shes on board with the idea!

:rofl: My Mom did that. Bought 12 plain white fitted diapers and wondered why Aeri never wore them. I told her she did, only under diaper covers.
I love Moms :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->