Oopsie & Lunar1900 2ww symptom check! OTHERS ARE MOST WELCOME TO JOIN!

Lunar1900

Reaction score
Firstly, I need to stress that i have no intention of becoming pregnant atm.
Three and Two days before i ovulated i had intercourse, without protection, but we withdrew.

Today, i am 3 dpo and since y'day, have been feeling:

*extremely tired and legarthic , have gone to bed early and naps in the afternoon.

*my muscles are extremely tight, and my lower back and neck hurt.

*Have also felt slight cramps in uterus and have had sharp pains on my left side.

As anyone had these symptoms this early and had found themselves to be pregnant?

I can't really offer any advice, but I am 5dpo now, and it was unintentional for us as well. I've had some questionable symptoms too but thought it was too early to be legitimate until I started reading the 2ww posts which isn't helping bc there are so many positives and negatives. Idk what to think and I can only imagine you feel the same way, so if you need a buddy, I'm here :)

I can't really offer any advice, but I am 5dpo now, and it was unintentional for us as well. I've had some questionable symptoms too but thought it was too early to be legitimate until I started reading the 2ww posts which isn't helping bc there are so many positives and negatives. Idk what to think and I can only imagine you feel the same way, so if you need a buddy, I'm here :)

oopsie, your so adorable, thank you for sharing and i would love to be your buddy! I am 7 dpo today and woke up with my nose and throat so blocked up,and i was famished! Thats so far today, though it is only 7.30am atm.
How many dpo are you now? And how you feeling? I know what you mean regarding the 2ww reading, its not healthy! lol

oh my goodness I am such a jerk. I told you I'd be a buddy and then I didn't even see that you replied! :oops: I guess that's why they have the email notification option... :dohh:

Well..10 dpo is on the horizon now so I guess that means you are on the verge of 7dpo, right? :p

here's what i've experienced so far:

6dpo- major cramping, told bf i was def starting. had major discharge that looked like a period minus the blood.

7dpo- my boobs have grown. bf asks if i "taught my tits how to lift weights" bc they've bulked up lol. what a dork!

8dpo- didn't sleep well at ALL the previous night, like maybe 2 hours so i was super irritable that day. but that's to be expected..however I normally go through phases of insomnia and it very rarely affects my mood. I laid down to take a nap at 5:05 pm and bf comes in THREE TIMES to check on me and I lost it. Look at the clock-5:51 pm. Are you kidding me? I get up bc apparently I can't even lay down for an hour long nap, (and I'm obviously still pissed about it..lol)and get nausea and hot flashes just from strolling around the mall with him.

9dpo- Not much at all. Had some little stingy cramps right above my pubic bone for about an hour and a few waves of nausea...and in total today I have eaten 2 cheesy gordita crunches, one chicken soft taco, one chicken supreme chalupa, one bowl of fruit loops, and one piece of carrot cake. and that is a lot more embarrassing now that I typed it all out...hahaha.

Soooo, have you felt anything? I promise I enabled instant email notification this time ;)

OH DER ANOTHER BRUNETTE MOMENT! -(which is quite worse than a blonde moment, believe it or not..)

you're the same dpo as me. hehe :D

By the sounds of it, your symptoms are sounding quite promising! Its what i have noticed to being the average for a bfp!

I am 10 dpo today, and for the last 7/8 days i have been sick. The early days i had very sore achy muscles and joints, then that manifested itself to a sore throat, and now i have a chest infection! I haven't been ill in ages, this is very strange for me.

From 8dpo and onwards, my boobs have been very sore (your bf sounds hilarious btw) But that is normally the case, 7 days before af...

I have been getting very strange unusual cramps in my uterus and left side. Though its so hard, because i swear to my self that i haven't felt these types of ramps before, but your mind has a way of playing tricks on you when your in this 2ww torment. lol

I took a test today, very early i know, and of course it was a bfn. I just couldnt help it. Given that i have a 30 day cycle i should wait until 13dpo. So the next test will definitely be then!

How about you, how long is your cycle? I think your 12 dpo today, no?

xx

No haha, we are the same dpo. I forgot that I told you I was 5dpo 2 days after you posted you were 3 dpo..so we are the same lol.

My boobs Still feel the same today and for some reason the area just above my pubic bone feels tight and muscular almost. Kinda weird, but Idk does it get like that before af? Ie never noticed.

I feel lower crampiness too so Idk. I think af is probably in her way, but my pre-af symptoms usually start in my knees..so who knows?! I don't like this waiting game.

How are you?

Oooooh, GL to both you ladies! :D

I would say I'm in the 2ww with you guys, but it's been well over 2 weeks for me. >< I'm just too nervous to test! I have the test sitting RIGHT NEXT TO ME. AAAAAH, it's painful.

I'm 8 days late today! No sign of AF.

GL to us all~!!!

oopsie - you know how it is, you never really know until you know!.. lol
Im 12 dpo today and i have my cm is brown, so i think i may of started my period today. Will let you know otherwise! Buy pretty sure!. Keep me updated about on your end...

FluffyKid- Nice to see you've joined sweetheart. Test when your ready to see the result. Let us know what happens. And best of luck to you too x

Lunar, don't give up just because you had brown cm! Unless AF really DID come.

I had a bit of brown cm four days ago and never started. :p

Then again, I also took 2 hpts yesterday. On one of them, it looked like I had a positive but I added way too much to the dropper well and I guess I oversaturated it and washed away what might have been a positive. I cracked the casette open and there was the dye, running into the little padding on the left.

But I took another test. I hadn't slept, so it wasn't FMU, and it was like 3:30 in the morning. But still. I got a BFN. :(

But still no AF, so... Here's to hoping!

Exactly FluffyKid, hope is all we have! And i'm sending lots over your way!
My uterine lining has indeed decided to shed. Im happy that i finally have a definite answer, though i am also sad, i grew a liking to the fact...

xx Lots of Baby Gold Sprinkles xx

Let me know..

Aww! :[ Meh, I'm sorry for you! But eh, now you get to try it all over again!

Thanks. I'm still waiting.

Yes, absolutely, but i won't be trying this cycle has i would like to finish my studies. As soon as i thought i was pregnant, i am able to change all my life for the expected child. But if we can wait, i would. It'll be better in the long run for them anyway.

So sorry, lunar. Hopefully you will get your bfp in due time :)

As for me, Still no af but consistent bfns. Except todays, there was a faint bfp but it faded as the control line darkened so Idk if I should take that as a sign of hope or not.

Good luck oopsie and fluffykid!! I'm in the same position at the minute. We :sex: on CD13 so I might have a slight small chance of a missed period. I have to wait like another 11 days!

Don't give up, oopsie! And GL, Butterfly.

AF came for me, so I'm out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->