Open University Explained?

Mummy May

Mummy of 2
Reaction score
Can someone please explain it to me because I'm just not getting it. Is it completely online? I'm really interested in doing a degree but worried that I just wouldn't do it if I didn't have to go to school if you know what I mean. Xx

Yeah it's totally online, you have tutorials monthly(ish) that are non cumpulsary and do assignments monthly with normally an exam at the end of each course x

Some modules have textbooks, others have only online materials. There are usually online tutorials and activities, and forums for support. You get a tutor you can contact and who marks your work.

The modules are structured, with study calendars and timetables, and assignment deadlines.

You're not just left completely on your own lol.

At the end there is either an exam or an End of Course Assessment which is like a project or big assignment.

If you want, pop over to the thread in Groups and Discussions > General, there is an O.U. thread in there.

Good luck

Yeah I saw that thread but didn't want to use it since I had no idea about anything they were talking about lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->