Open University

sam#3

Lactivist & Intactivist
Reaction score
Im a student!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

I enroled on a course today called understanding children :lol: i thought it might give me a heads up with mine!!!
The course is just a 20 week course and starts in june, then im doing an Introduction to counselling course starting Oct for 24 weeks.

Weve decided that when i get AF back we will start ttc and then when the 2 youngest start pre-school i will start doing a degree to train to be a counsellor.
Im super excited! I know its a bit far ahead but im still excited!! :happydance:

Thats brilliant!!! Well done you! :happydance:

Thanks hun im really chuffed!! xx

Im a student!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

I enroled on a course today called understanding children :lol: i thought it might give me a heads up with mine!!!
The course is just a 20 week course and starts in june, then im doing an Introduction to counselling course starting Oct for 24 weeks.

Weve decided that when i get AF back we will start ttc and then when the 2 youngest start pre-school i will start doing a degree to train to be a counsellor.
Im super excited! I know its a bit far ahead but im still excited!! :happydance:

im doing the same course start in june looking forward to it aswell

good luck

Well done you!! :happydance:

I done an OU last year and loved it and I am sure you will too xxx

Im doing that this year too! Finishing my degree that i quit 2 years ago. Then Im going to do a post grad course in social work hopefully.

Popular course!!!

Hope you all enjoy it :hugs:

xxx

I cant wait..... maybe i will be able to work out my 7 going on 17 year old!!!! :rofl:

Good for you hun! I was just speaking to different schools today about going, i'm excited!

2009 must be the year of the student!!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->