• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Opinion needed - thanks

just_married_

Reaction score
Hi girls
Im 9/10 dpo now and yesterday I took an OPK in the morning and it was very nearly positove does this mean anything? I know i defo o'd on Friday 30th April. Im just wondering why after my very positive opk the second line faded to nothing now its coming back up again? Thanks for any help or advice. xxx

Take a pregnancy test - you may be pleasantly surprised.

Thats what happened to my big sis !

Yeah I would take a hpt, it could be the opk is picking up hcg instead. Good luck. Let us know :)

Did one last night with CB and it was very faint positive then another this morning which was faint pos again. the faint lines came up within the 2 minutes time frame but were just so faint. So I then went and bought a CB Digital and that came up 1-2 weeks pregnant Im either 11/12 dpo. Do you think its definate then??? xxx

yeah i did think that cos otherwise the digital wouldnt say pregnant if there wasnt hcg there. Im very nervous had miscarriage on 12th January at 12 weeks was a mmc at 10 weeks. Been told I will be monitored closely when im next pg whatever that means. Not telling anyone thats why I like to come on here its great talking to other people. xx

oh im sorry to hear that! best of luck this time around x

just_married - how are you feeling? I am so happy you got a positive test. I am praying this will be a healthy 9 months for you and the wee one!

I also O'd on friday April 30 or May 1... I am so nervous about taking the test... ugh... to wait or not to wait.. ;)

YAY............... Told you so !!!!!

Try to remain positive so YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

It never ceases to amaze me, the using the OPK as a HPT - just had to be a + HPT at that stage !!!!!

:hugs:

Thats girls for all your support. Im feeling nervous. Af is due Friday so once I (hopefully) get past that I think it'll feel a bit more real. I prayer everything is ok this time around. Good luck to you all and thanks feel reassured xxx

just_married - how are you feeling? I am so happy you got a positive test. I am praying this will be a healthy 9 months for you and the wee one!

I also O'd on friday April 30 or May 1... I am so nervous about taking the test... ugh... to wait or not to wait.. ;)

Do a test in the am and good luck I will keep my fingers crossed for you xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->