Opinion on cycle before doc appointment

Sky11

Reaction score
Thanks for looking.

We have been trying for 9 months. 1 loss in Feb.

March Cycle- Ovulated on cd13 like normal. Had yellow cm from 10dpo off and on. Some yellow ewcm. No positive test.

Last cycle - Period was April 16-18. On cd4, for the heck of it, took an opk. Darker then it should be. Got positives on cd's: 6,8,12,13,15,16,18,20,21,23,24. Stopped testing then. Judging by temps and ewcm, ovulated on cd15 or 16. EWCM (egg white cervical mucus) was all very yellow. Didn't get sore boobs until after period was late.

This cycle- Period was 3 days late. Red blood. No clots. Watery. on cd3 now. Heart rate has yet to drop with period, which has never happened. Breasts are getting sorer. Nipples sore with a couple of tiny blood blisters. 3 nights ago, a tiny little drop of clear liquid came out of a crack. Nothing like that since. Had prolactin checked-normal levels. Hair is falling out faster and easier. A couple pregnancy tests-negative.

I have an ultrasound on Thursday to check a cyst that was left from my loss. Last checked, it was just blood filled.

Can someone PLEASE tell me if they have experienced anything similar? I don't even know what to say or ask.

I’m so sorry for your loss. I don’t have any experience with this but I didn’t want to read and run. How did the ultrasound go? X

Hope everything went okay with your ultrasound! Also hope this is not the case for you, but I have read that positive opks all/most of the time can be a sign of PCOS. Have you had any hormonal testing done? If not and you have concerns, I would be starting to ask my doctor to test for things like that to check that everything’s working well or to get a bit of help if things could be working better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->