Opinion on this Buffet please?

LoraLoo

Pregnant with a Rainbow
Reaction score
Please could you tell me if you think theres anything I have under/over ordered on,or if i should spend more money on certain things or what you think I may have missed etc? There will be approx 50 adults, 15 children :flower:

Food

Canapes:
Fried Brie Bites with Cranberry Relish x 60 portions
Chicken Goujons x 60 portions
Mini Salmon/Prawn Tarts x 60 portions

£126)

Buffet:
Hot Beef platter x 5 platters £60 - Not really sure how much you get per platter with this
Hot Turkey x 5 platters £50 - Or this one
Hot Speciality Sausage, Plum Chutney x 100 portions £50
Hot Home made Sausage Rolls x 100 portions £50
Japanese Breaded Prawns , chilli dip 80 portions £40
Morecambe Bay Prawns on Toast 80 portions £40
Vegetable Spring Rolls x 120 portions £42
Rice Salad, seasonal Veg 80 portions £32
Red Coleslaw, fresh Parsley 80 portions £32
Mixed Leaf and herb salad, fresh vinagerette 80 portions£32
Hot Rosemary Roast Potatoes 80 portions £32
Hot new potatoes and butter 100 portions £25
Selection Fresh Speciality and Italian Breads with Balsamic Vinegar and Olive Oil 80 portions £32

(£407)

Sweets:
Raspberry Cranachan in Mini glasses 30 portions £30
Mini Pavlova with Strawberries and Cream 30 portions £30
Miniature Boozy Trifles x 30 portions £30
Fresh Fruit Skewers x 3 30 portions £30
Mini Proffiteroles and Éclairs 30 portions £30
Rich Chocolate Pot with Seasonal Fruit 30 portions £30
(£180)

Drinks:
Arrival Drink £2.50 per head (50 adults)
(£125)

Total £838

Wow! That all sounds amazing.

Our buffet is costing just over 500 pounds for 75 people but we don't get even a quarter of that. Just some sandwiches and a couple of other bits so I think you have done well to get all that for that price.

Wow! That all sounds amazing.

Our buffet is costing just over 500 pounds for 75 people but we don't get even a quarter of that. Just some sandwiches and a couple of other bits so I think you have done well to get all that for that price.

There were set buffet menu's, per head, but also a Tylored one so u just pick what u want, and how many platters, seems to have worked out better! I just panic about amounts lol, like the sweets, i know there seems alot, but i am assuming they are just miniature ones so ppl may want a couple of different ones? xxx

sounds yum yum nom nom nom but remember the children will need an arrival drink too!

sounds yum yum nom nom nom but remember the children will need an arrival drink too!

Yeah was thinking that earlier, was thinking of maybe asking for a couple of jugs of different juices for the children to be put out? xx

Divide the total number of each course items by the number of guests so you know roughly what the allowance per person is; canapés are usually 3-4 per person, not sure about main course though, sorry.

Sounds tasty though :)

Tx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->