Opinions? Eyes?

Meh.... :coffee:

AF due today but once came on cd 30 so maybe tomorrow.

Attachments

• IMG_4812.jpg
    IMG_4812.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 72
Still hasn't shown. Still bfn I think. If it's not here by Monday I'm going for betas

I'm sorry :( I was hopeful you would be posting some clearer lines. Maybe a shy one, fingers crossed :hugs:

AF got me. I'm thankful though I believe this was a true chemical.that one line I saw was darker than anything ive had in a year and was right after my polyp removal.

I'm so sorry Classic :cry: I've been praying for you. I really hope you get your bfp soon :hugs:

Implantation 3 days late for af?? Ha! I still have leftover twinge cramps but I'm not holding my breath on some crazy crap like that! I have no tests and haven't tested since Saturday. I was on micronor for one month until my "fibroid" removal surgery July 18 to make sure I wasn't on my period (as it fell during normal af days) but got forgetful at the end (never more than a day and I doubled up the next) then forgot day of surgery and day after (was down to last 3 pills of my 4 straight weeks) and just stopped and period started July 20. I'm almost certain it was af bc I had VERY minimal spotting for the 2 days following the (actual) polyp removal then normal af flow for normal af time. It (this months af) was an extremely short period with only one real day of flow and it came 3 days late, though. Weird.

Classic, the cycle before this one I had loads of positive tests and then they started to get fainter and I started to spot the day before then bleed on the day af was due, but it was weird with a super short proper bleed then the rest of the time it was barely there. I then had more positive tests getting darker, then fainter again and eventually they gave me a beta which came back as below 1 so my guess is this was possibly a very early loss and this is why your period was weird because that first test you posted was very there and very pink. I'm sorry, it makes it harder when things don't go how you expect them to as they usually would, as if it isn't hard enough already

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->