Opinions on a girl's name please?

LoveSanrio

Reaction score
I have really been struggling with naming this baby. I have 4 girls now, so I am running out of names! LOL

I keep coming up with names, then I change my mind after a few days or so. I really would like to settle on something so I can bond more with baby before she comes.

Anyhow, the name I like is Delaney. I think it is cute, and I love the NN Laney. Would love some honest thoughts on it, and some suggestions for middle names as well. Last name is McCall, so it needs to flow well. Was thinking Lyn, because believe it or not, my FIL's middle name is Lyn! Any suggestions welcome! Thanks ladies! :flower:

I think its ok and goes fine with your surname, do prefer Violet though!

I love Delaney nn Laney!

Delaney Grace would be a nice combination :flower:

Delaney Lyn isn't bad or how about using one of your other name choices? Delaney Alexandra or Delaney Violet?

Yeah, I agree! Delaney Grace sounds good, as well as the other suggestions. DH really likes Delaney Isabella.

I just wish I could settle on something!

You still have time :thumbup:

In the meantime, check this out, it might help!

I really Like Delaney :flower:

Delaney Rose McCall
Delaney Eve McCall

Makes me think of Davina Mccall, but I don't know how famous she is where you are, if she even is at all.

Delaney Rose McCall
Delaney Eve McCall

Thank you! :flower:

Rose is out as a MN because my 2 year old is London Rose. I like Eve though!

Makes me think of Davina Mccall, but I don't know how famous she is where you are, if she even is at all.

Never heard of her, so I Googled. Not popular here in the states from what I know, but she certainly isn't ugly, so either way it doesn't bother me LOL

Delaney Rose McCall
Delaney Eve McCall

Thank you! :flower:

Rose is out as a MN because my 2 year old is London Rose. I like Eve though!

Never heard of her, so I Googled. Not popular here in the states from what I know, but she certainly isn't ugly, so either way it doesn't bother me LOL

she isn't ugly but she is bloody annoying lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->