Opinions on a Sleepy Nico carrier?

MandaAnda

Reaction score
I've recently sold my Moby, but I still want to wear Jack. I think a mei tai is the way forward for us, and I wanted a Connecta. However, someone on another site has offered me another mei tai, a Sleepy Nico, for £35 (£66 new). Does anyone have an opinion on these they'd like to share? And is this a good price for a used one?

It would look like this one. https://www.sleepynico.com/bmz_cache/0/042f21b577530b475eb71b98b5d5814c.image.150x200.JPG

i want to say you'd hate it as i'd love that at that price! From other people's reviews i can tell you that they are popular comfortwise but i've heard they come up small so i wouldn't expect it to fit too long.

Thanks for that insight. The lady that's offered to sell it to me says her LO is nearly 3 and doesn't want to be worn any more, so I'm hoping that means I could use it for a good while. DH thinks that I don't need another carrier, but it's my favourite way to be out and about with Jack.

I get paid on Tuesday, and I'm due some maternity allowance that's been messed up as well, so I think that justifies it. Right?

forgot to say it's a buckle tai rather than a mei tai x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->