Opinions on baby bedding wanted!

hollyw79

Reaction score
My DH and I have been glancing @ some baby bedding and found a few that we liked.. we are team :blue:

Wanted some opinions..

Which one is your fave??

Little Farm

Jackson Nursery

Jungle Friends

Monkey Mania

CoCaLo Turtle Reef

Engine 27

Also~ this is the color of the room which is our office and will eventually be the nursery.. forgive the crap in there!!! My DH made it that color bc it goes with his fave football team :haha: Worked out that we're having a boy and don't really need to repaint!

https://i1129.photobucket.com/albums/m503/hollw79w/Office.jpg

Hehe, I voted too. Sorry, Holly, looks like opinions are evenly divided so far!

I voted as well! :D

My vote is in too!! Looks like we all are on the same page!!! :)

I loveee the turtle one! It's adorable! But my second choice would be the jungle friends.

Thanks for the votes!! I can honestly say Brock and I loved the Turtle one the most too.. so that was our front runner anyway!

Brock's 2nd was the monkey.. I Thought it was cute but didn't LOVE it.. and my 2nd fave was the whale. :)

I love both the Turtle and the Whale bedding set..... probably the Turtle more.

Got my vote in for CoCaLo Turtle Reef... I think the wall color would play up the nursery bedding perfect on that one!!! Love the Whale one too-- just a bit too much blue all together I think... but both are adorable!

Ah... can't wait to see the final pics!!! hehe. Fun stuff girly ;)

Oh, tough one, they're all so cute! My first favorite is the CoCaLo Turtle Reef bedding. :) Second choice would be the Little Farm bedding.

I'm a sucker for monkies!! Had to go with Monkey mania but I love them all!!:thumbup:

I'm a sucker for monkies!! Had to go with Monkey mania but I love them all!!:thumbup:

lol.. my DH loved the monkey one a lot.. he said our baby's ears are probably going to stick out and will look like a monkey :dohh::dohh::dohh::dohh:

I don't know WHY he would say something that.. he has no logical reason to think that.. lol, poor kid!!

lol.. my DH loved the monkey one a lot.. he said our baby's ears are probably going to stick out and will look like a monkey :dohh::dohh::dohh::dohh:

I don't know WHY he would say something that.. he has no logical reason to think that.. lol, poor kid!!

Both my boys have really big ears. I had no idea where it came from, and DH was blaming my side of the family. Then I saw some of his baby pics, and guess what? Big old ears!

I guess the good news is that they grow in to them. My DH's ears seem to be normal now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->