Opinions on baby bedding wanted!

I'm a sucker for monkies!! Had to go with Monkey mania but I love them all!!:thumbup:

lol.. my DH loved the monkey one a lot.. he said our baby's ears are probably going to stick out and will look like a monkey :dohh::dohh::dohh::dohh:

I don't know WHY he would say something that.. he has no logical reason to think that.. lol, poor kid!!

Both my boys have really big ears. I had no idea where it came from, and DH was blaming my side of the family. Then I saw some of his baby pics, and guess what? Big old ears!

I guess the good news is that they grow in to them. My DH's ears seem to be normal now!

awww .. I wouldn't think that looking @ your boys! That's funny about your DH though! :haha:

I need to look @ baby pics of Brock!

Holly that was hard, the red on the engines is gorgeous but also love the subtle colours on jungle! All very gorgeous.xx

I'm a sucker for monkies!! Had to go with Monkey mania but I love them all!!:thumbup:

lol.. my DH loved the monkey one a lot.. he said our baby's ears are probably going to stick out and will look like a monkey :dohh::dohh::dohh::dohh:

I don't know WHY he would say something that.. he has no logical reason to think that.. lol, poor kid!!

Both my boys have really big ears. I had no idea where it came from, and DH was blaming my side of the family. Then I saw some of his baby pics, and guess what? Big old ears!

I guess the good news is that they grow in to them. My DH's ears seem to be normal now!

:rofl: Men always blame us!!!

Thanks for everyone's votes! We decided on the turtle reef one.. and I was going to wait to order it but there were only 2 left in stock and I was worried we might lose the chance to get the one that stood out the most.. so it's on it's way :thumbup:

I love them all. Thank you for the great room theme options (if I get pregnant I may have to steal one of your ideas)! haha But really, they are all lovely

I love them all. Thank you for the great room theme options (if I get pregnant I may have to steal one of your ideas)! haha But really, they are all lovely

lol.. totally go for it! :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"