Opinions on chart?

smurphy90

Reaction score
First off, I'm really new to charting. I also have really irregular periods and PCOS, and I realize this means that I don't know my norms and things are hard to predict.

I'd appreciate any input on my chart. FF is giving me dotted CH on Friday, despite having a neg. OPK on this day (again, I know PCOS can affect that, but I'd only heard of it causing false pos.)

Note: The first discarded temp was oral, and then I switched to vaginal.

From some searching, it looks like I could have O'd on Wednesday and that Fridays temp was from fallback rise, but I don't have nearly enough experience with charting or FF to know. I tried taking away my CM and CP data, because I've never felt my cervix be anything except watery and high/soft except a day or two before AF when it's dry and lower. It didn't give me any crosshairs then, it just changed my fertile window.

Any opinions?

Attachments

• FFjan30.jpg
    FFjan30.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 14
I had my bloods done and my lh level is slightly high so feel ur pain i have fale pos opks too. Tbh looks like ff has got it right. Sometimes u do get a spike before o. If u had temped a little longer u would have seen more of a pattern with temps below the cl.but there is a clear temp increase. Also pre o most ladies get a sharp 1 day dip the day egg is released which u got. The others are consistently similar in temp which is normally pre o. Its the dip that gives it away. Are u sure cm is watery? Its very close to ewcm and it would go with o timing. If u arent getting ewcm maybe use preseed. I also take red clover blossom to balance my hormones as my temps post owerent high i didnt get ewcm and taking that fixed ande made me.more.regular.

Are u sure cm is watery? Its very close to ewcm and it would go with o timing. If u arent getting ewcm maybe use preseed.

I rarely get EWCM. I randomly noticed some on my underwear 8 days ago (CD55), but when I checked using my fingers, I couldn't get much and it wasn't pulling much. My CM is watery 99% of the time, so I've yet to be able to tie it to any cyclical patterns. It's definitely classified as watery too; I put my hand in and it runs out and down my hand like a waterfall. No smell, little-to-no stretch, and my hand just looks like I dunked it in water.

I'm not even positive that my temp stayed up yesterday; I had to take it an hour later than usual, so it probably dropped yesterday, too. It was back down to 36.1 today, even lower than Friday's temp. FF took away the crosshairs and is now just showing me as being in the fertile stage since I began using it, on CD55 (now on CD 63). I don't think I'm actually fertile right now, since it's been the same for so long and my temps just seem jagged. :sad1:

Oh and I looked into Pre-Seed, but I don't even know if I'm O'ing so I haven't tried it yet; since I'm watery all the time and can't tell when/if I'm fertile, it would get expensive to just constantly use it. I have an obgyn appointment in two weeks, so hopefully he runs blood tests and can help me figure it out.

I adjusted yesterday's temp using this calculator, to estimate what my temp would have been, had I taken it at my regular time.

Here's the adjusted chart, including today's temp.

Attachments

• CCJan31.jpg
    CCJan31.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 3
by what you have shown with adjustment you have not ovulated by charting, keep temping though.

Yeah cant see any sign of o.hope ot shows soon for you at least you will have a chart to show your doc hopefully she will be able to see a pattern

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->