Opinions on today's not so great u/s UPDATE PG 3

Oh good you think so!?

My next blood will be taken at around 10am Sunday morning, so approx 68 hours later, I'm guessing they'll want to see a minimum of 7500 ish?

You might be surprised how much it will go up, mine went from 6400 to 23000 in 4 days. Though not everyone is the same. Also seeing your levels at 3300 makes me think they jumped the gun on the ultrasound. Though they can give you piece of mind they also can cause stress when you don't see what you expect.

Good luck hopefully your results come back nice and high.

You might be surprised how much it will go up, mine went from 6400 to 23000 in 4 days. Though not everyone is the same. Also seeing your levels at 3300 makes me think they jumped the gun on the ultrasound. Though they can give you piece of mind they also can cause stress when you don't see what you expect.

Good luck hopefully your results come back nice and high.

I hope that is the case, although I'm really dubious as it'll be five weeks tomorrow we dtd (that one time) and nearly three weeks since my bfp.

The only other time we dtd was four days before my bfp so that's massively unlikely xx

To be totally honest my pregnancy timeline doesn't make sense either. I put it down to very healthy active and long lasting sperm, since my husband was away for work and I know I didn't have immaculate conception LOL!

To be totally honest my pregnancy timeline doesn't make sense either. I put it down to very healthy active and long lasting sperm, since my husband was away for work and I know I didn't have immaculate conception LOL!

Haha same here!! Well the men will be proud of their swimmers won't they!!

Winterbabies3 with your blighted ovums did you have any symptoms or hcg levels done?

I actually seemed to have alot of symptoms with the blighted ovums and not many with my actually pregnancies. My hcg levels were almost doubling but not quit. Can't remember numbers but they didn't look bad. I never experienced bleeding or spotting either.

Just a quick update.

It's not looking good at all, I had some very slight pink spotting after the scan yesterday but it's now picked up a little more.

I'm prepared for the worst. Doing ok actually. I think the fact I already have my four kids makes this easier to deal with.
If this is not meant to be I'm thankful the bleeding has started and it'll take care of itself. I just hope it'll be over with quickly, so I can move on and try again.

Will of course keep you all posted if anything changes x

I hope your bleeding eases off.. I've seen loads of posts about people bleeding and going on to have completely normal pregnancies.

I had a scan this Tuesday gone and at 5+3 i thought I was 6w they could only see the sack and yolk.. Was preying for more because with previous pregnancies I've been so ill and with this one nothing..

Just want that heartbeat too ease my mind..

This early ultrasound and beta hcg testing is a nightmare for stress levels!!

Another quick update!

Yesterday consisted of light pink bleeding all day and today it has turned to medium bright red bleeding with clots so I think it's safe to say this is coming to an end.

My beta today was 4700 (3386 three days ago) so even though it's gone up its no where near doubled. They will repeat it in two days again. I hope it'll have gone down by then.

Fingers crossed this'll be over with quickly and I can try again.
Even though this was an oops, this baby number five was very much wanted. Maybe my pcos body just cannot handle an unmedicated pregnancy, I will clomid and actively ttc once my body has recovered.

Am dealing with this better than I though I would, I think I just knew from the start thre was something not quite right so I'm not surprised.

Thank you for all your support, I will continue to stalk the boards!!

I'm glad your dealing with it ok.. I think your right, us multiple pregnancy mums just feel it from the start that somethings not right.

I know I have, even when I did the pregnancy test and got two lines I was finding it hard to get excited because it just didn't feel right. Now fast forward 3 weeks and it still doesn't feel right. My hcg levels are multiplying beautifully but I just know something isn't right with this Bub (if there even is one). I have another scan tomorrow, had to tell my guy to not get his hopes up as I just know this isn't going well. I've not even had any cramps of bleeding. Nothing. But call it mothers intuition, I just know.

I wish you a very speedy recovery so you can get back to business and ttc X

Glad to hear your in strong spirts. Sending hugs your way and hope this is over with soon!!

I'm so sorry to hear this... I have PCOS as well and have been on Metformin for the first trimester since it's supposed to help reduce the risk of miscarriage with the PCOS.

Hi everyone,

Thank you for all your well wishes.

I started cramping badly last night and the bleeding became very heavy with large clots, I think I passed most of it then. The bleeding is still rather heavy today. My betas are going down, today's had dropped from 4700 two days ago to 2400 this morning.

I go back to the hospital for a re scan in one week to make sure everything has passed. At least so far my body is doing this bit right!

Good luck again to you all xx

Jinxii, Im already on metformin, I stayed on it throughout my pregnancy no 4 (no clomid) and all was great. Think my symptoms are rearing their ugly head up again though, either that or something else was wrong with this pregnancy xx

Bellieboobah, I'm so sorry for your loss and I hope your recovery goes smoothly and that you can take some time for yourself to heal x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->