Opinions please x

baby09

Reaction score
Hi everyone x had implant out 29th October. Now I know it's far too early for anything but...... I took a opk evening of 29th and had a very dark line then took one 30th and 31st and they were lighter. So I thought maybe I ovulated 28th? 29th? We dtd 30th and last night (2nd) and this morning I've and blood. I first thought period? (Due on 7th ish) Withdrawal bleed? It was like bloody discharge sorry tmi. Just been to toilet again and nothing! Is there the slightest chance it was implantation bleeding?! Possibly? Thanks in advance x

Anyone have any ideas ☺️

I went to the toilet during the day and had a bit more stringy blood stained discharge and since then nothing. I really think it could have been implantation bleeding 😁 I will test in a couple of days x

Sounds promising :) Sorry you're not getting any feedback. I posted a question earlier this morning and nobody answered either. Lol. Please keep us updated, good luck!!

How funny I just replied to you! 😁

I noticed you've been here on BnB awhile like me, I'm finding it so quiet these days. I remember being on when TTC my two boys and there were always so many posts. Oh well. Good luck again! Can't wait to see a BFP post ;)

Thank you 😊 I agree it was a lot different a few years ago - I joined back in 09! Good luck to you too x

Hey! It does sound good! I actually am wondering the same myself... I had a very light amount of spotting... and am about 7dpo. I am trying not to freak out, but.... not doing a very good job of it! Fingers crossed for both of us!

Not too long to test and we'll find out 😁

looking at ur dates it is very likely it is a withdrawal bleed from having the implant removed x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->