Opinions Please!!!

chartay

Reaction score
Am I carrying high or low? I realize I am only 15 weeks, but I had a mostly/fairly flat tummy before this, so this is alllll bump that you see :flower: I'm kind of thinking high, but I don't really know for sure. And Old Wive's Tales say high=girl, which is NOW what I've been thinking for about two weeks (ish). Versus low=boy, which I originally thought.

p.s. I <3 my new tank top from Old Navy!!! :flower:

Attachments

• IMAG2766.jpg
    IMAG2766.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 54
I think it's high!

Plus I ordered that some tank! Same color and everything lol, though I haven't tried anything on yet!

I think it's high!

Plus I ordered that some tank! Same color and everything lol, though I haven't tried anything on yet!

I just got all of my stuff yesterday! So excited!! Now I just need Hawaii time to get here...or summertime :flower:

I think you are carrying high, which I am too! A lot of people have been telling me I am carrying like a boy, so I have no idea :)

I think that looks like a girl bump as well :) I am having a girl and my bump moves up and down lol so whos knows

It looks high to me. We're having a girl this time and except for a bigger bump earlier I don't think there's much difference in how I'm carrying than with our boys.

If this is a girl, I will be the first in generations on my side to not have boys first! Which is probably why I thought it was a boy at first. Regardless, I am happy either way. O:)

You're definitely carrying high. I'm so jealous! Mine is low and I want a cute high baby bump!! You look adorable, here's mine :)

Attachments

• week 15 003.jpg
    week 15 003.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 10
You're definitely carrying high. I'm so jealous! Mine is low and I want a cute high baby bump!! You look adorable, here's mine :)

Thank you! And don't be silly! That is a super cute bump! But now I'm curious if you're having a boy/I'm having a girl O:) My SIL carried low like that and had a boy. Oh the waiting game!!!

It looks fairly high!

I am carrying low and having a girl so the old wives tale wasnt true for me.

Fair point! O:) I guess I'll just have to wait it out five more weeks to know for sure. Boo!! I hate waiting haha

I was reading through an article before about different myths and the reality. This is what it said about carrying high/low:

MYTH: If the bump is low the baby is likely to be a boy but if the mum-to-be is carrying high, she will have a girl.
REALITY: Scientists believe the way you carry is determined by the baby&#8217;s muscle tone. There is no evidence to suggest girls prefer to sit higher in the womb.

Haha atleast you only have 5 more weeks!!!

Ive been pretty good..patiently waiting for third tri! I have so much to do in these next 3 months its so hard to believe im about to be 6 months pregnant and the only baby stuff i have ready is her clothes folded and put away. Everytime i start thinking about all the stuff i still need to buy and do before the first week of June I get a little anxious but im pretty confident ill get it all done in time!...hopefullyy

How are you doing? I cant believe you already have a bump its cute i wish mine would rise some i feel like im holding it up all the time just to keep all the weight off my bladder!

Haha atleast you only have 5 more weeks!!!

Ive been pretty good..patiently waiting for third tri! I have so much to do in these next 3 months its so hard to believe im about to be 6 months pregnant and the only baby stuff i have ready is her clothes folded and put away. Everytime i start thinking about all the stuff i still need to buy and do before the first week of June I get a little anxious but im pretty confident ill get it all done in time!...hopefullyy

How are you doing? I cant believe you already have a bump its cute i wish mine would rise some i feel like im holding it up all the time just to keep all the weight off my bladder!

I can't believe you're 25 weeks!!! Not much longer now! O:) Seems like it's flying by!

I have been good! Little one has a tendency to sit on my bladder so I think it would be a good time to invest in Charmin stock. :winkwink:

REALITY: Scientists believe the way you carry is determined by the baby’s muscle tone. There is no evidence to suggest girls prefer to sit higher in the womb.

That is interesting!! So is the tone more or less depending on high or low? O:)

Lol i cant believe im 25 weeks either but the time is dragging on soooo slowly its driving me nuts! I feel like ive been pregnant for an entire year and still have a year left to go!

It really sucks when they sit on your bladder!!! I already pee a thousand times a day and sometimes right after going to the restroom ill sit down and get comfy and she'll start kicking or punching at my bladder and instantly im right back to the toilet..I guess i prefer that over being kicked in the ribs!

Looks high to me, but mine looked VERY low until about 22 weeks and I'm having a girl :)

I'm carrying super low and having a girl :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->