opinions please!

stepmama1125

Reaction score
Alrighty, well dh and I are not currently ttc but I haven't been very diligent with my bc and have rarely taken it the past couple months. Well my last af was 11/28 and they have been pretty regular the past few months before that, about 30/31 day cycles, but I have yet to start my next period. About 12/19 I had pretty bad cramping and light blood twice when I wiped that morning so I thought for certain it was af...but she never came. the cramps subsided and there was no more blood. A week later I ended up having tons of ewcm. Now here I am cd37 and nothing is happening. Took a couple hpts but negatives, so I was wondering what are the odds I could be pregnant? or are my cycles just screwy from not taking my bc?

My cycles did that too when I would sporadically take my bcp. If you are already 6 days late you would have gotten a positive hpt by now.

thank you for in the input. I just wonder if its a possibility because with my son I didn't find out I was pregnant until 10 weeks along! I had gotten bfns on hpts so I just stopped testing and at the urging of a coworker I tested again and surprise got a bfp! but even then at 10 weeks it wasn't a super dark line. idk your probably right though...would have been an exciting surprise but that's alright. :) thank you again for the response!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->