opinions please!!

alibaba24

Reaction score
hi girls hope everyone is well :flower: Basically i am trying to get baby bits as i go and cant really afford to spend a fortune was hoping to get some stuff in the Jan sales however iv been noseying on ebay and found the shop bestbuys4baby now i love a good bargain!! And dont see anything wrong with buying cheaper stuff that isnt mammas and papas,mothercare etc...

anyway iv fallen in love with this moses basket and its only £20!!!! but im wondering is it TOO cheap? i know that may sound silly :blush: my sister got her cot from this ebay shop and is more than happy with it...

anyway heres the link let me know what you guys think?

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/FREE-24hr-DE...K_Baby_Nursery_Cradles_GL?hash=item27acb9a282

xxx

I think it looks great & would buy one from here at this price myself if I didnt have one already! My son was only in his moses basket for about 3 mths max before he needed his cot so I dont think it is worth spending a fortune on one & it says it complies to regs. Going to go and have a look at the other stuff now you've pointed out the shop tho lol.

aww its lovely. I dont see the point in spending loads either, especially when babies grow out of their moses baskets soooo quickly! Go for it hun :)

*off to nosy round that shop now* :lol:

Great Buy :)

Think I will be looking at the shop too ;) xx

as ppl have said, they aint in moses baskets for long so no point spending loads.
Ours was a fiver from Kiddicare after i dont some bartering :)

It's lovely and the wicker looks really strong too. I saw one in BabiesRus for £34 and the basket looked very flimsy. Gonna have a look round the shop now, thanks for letting us know about this site. I need a baby bath :mrgreen: xx

That's so cute! I'd definitely buy that if i didn't already have one.

that is gorgeous :) and well wortht he £20 you do have buyer protection if you do find anything wrong with it once you buy it so i would say go for it :)

I say go for it. :thumbup: LO won't be in the moses basket too long anyway... so if baby doesn't like it, it's not like you spent a fortune on it anyway. :shrug:

'cor it's lovely :) Mine was only £30 (plus 25% staff disc.) from John Lewis, so if JL sell them for £30 (and they're very nice!!) Then £20 sounds fine :)

Free P&P too - I'd bite their hand off!! (Just make sure you check their feedback - but I'm sure you know that anyway xx) xx

I would go for it hun. I got my travel system from that shop and it cost £90 and I thought it had to be too good to be true but it isnt, the travel system is worth £200 and it came in excellent brand new condition in the box and was actually delivered very quickly too.

Its really pretty :) Id go for it hun.The LO wont be in it for long anyway.Im going to have a wee nosey in their shop now hehe.xxx

99.4% positive feedback from seller and 44 sold so sounds great to me. I guess being very picky you could make sure it complies to all uk standards but it most probrably will!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->