• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Opinions Please!

pennies

Reaction score
We're not 100% set on our names, but these are the ones that we keep coming back to time and time again, just wanted some opinions :baby:

We're team yellow and honestly picking their name feels like the hardest decision to make!

So we seem to have settled on Jude or Alice :shhh:

The only slight thing niggling at me is that my boss's stepson is called Jude, would that be an issue for anyone else?

The only names I'd avoid are close friends and family. Don't put too much weight behind what other people think because when it comes down to it, the only opinions that truly matter are yours and your partners :) Nice names btw

I would call my child the same name as my bosses child if I really loved it, a boss is different to a family member etc.

Also I love the name Alice! :)

Thank you both, I think I have been worrying needlessly about it! I doubt my boss would even care? Don't think men worry about these things so much?!

I have loved Alice since forever :cloud9: secretly hoping that the royals don't steal this and make it super popular again as I know it's tipped to be a top contender for their name choices.

Not quite decided on a middle name if it's a girl, I'm all for Aurora, I think it's beautiful but hubby isn't convinced yet - Alice Aurora??

Not an issue at all! I doubt your boss will even notice :lol:
Lovely names!

I have an Alice Victoria 😁
Jude is lovely and I don't think theres any issues with the boss situation

I love both names! I would definitely use Jude, I would only avoid using a name where you're going to have to distinguish all the time (like cousins, having to say "big Tom" or "little Tom"). Jude was high on our boy list and Alice is one of my DD's middle names; we were considering having the middle names Alice and Aurora for DD1 but her initials would have spelled a rude word :haha:

Lovely names, Jude is on our boys list too!

I wouldn't worry about naming him after your boss' stepson unless you were going to be in regular company. Like others have said, close family members etc maybe not.

I think they're lovely names and I definitely wouldn't worry about having the same name as your bosses stepson at all:flower:

Lovely name :) It wouldn't be an issue for me at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->