• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Opinions please.

well the gp was a total twat im fuming!!!
she first off refused to test me because im not due my period till a few days but i said i want a blood test as im very concerned if i am pregnant something is wrong!!!

she told me that they dont just do pregnancy blood tests cos people want them ?! pft!
If i was a daft kid knocked up id get one im sure!!

then the cheeky cow offered to do a private blood test for £18 so i told her to stick it and that i demamd a blood test today on the nhs, well i got one after a right ding dong!

took it to reception and she said phone us on monday n it will be back.

Me and ste said are gunna go to boots after work n buy a first responce test cos apparently they are the mose acurate test to take these days lol.

so im a little miffed off at the nhs right now!!!

oh dear... well at least they did the blood test in the end. My docs won't do a blood test for pregnancy either :shrug:

Good luck with the FRER - let us know!

Lol I find most GPs are twats :rofl:

x x x

well i got my positive today ladies.
im sooo chuffed hehe, as is my hubby. gunna ring doctors on tuesday when they are open after bank holiday x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->