Opinions?

gotobostonxx

Reaction score
We have been 'not trying/not preventing' for about 1 month now & my last period ended on the 23rd of this past month... i am irregular so i do not know how my cycle works.

my DH and i have sex about every other day, if not every day.

i workout mon-fri and lately my wind is totally off... i have a hard time doing things i never had an issue with before. also, i am ALWAYS tired. for example: last night i went to bed at 10 and woke up still exhausted at 10:30am

i am not on my lunch break and all i want to do is sleep!

i have started prenatals (NOW brand) and i don't know if i feel nauseous for those or from possibly being pregnant...

also, i have no breast tenderness

my question is, has anyone experienced something similar this early on and been pregnant?

tiredness could be down to a number of facotrs couldn't it but its definately a sign it must be so much harder when you don't have a regular cycle cause you don't know whens best to test, going to keep my fingers crossed for you i'd wait and see if you have more symptoms then do a test. By prenatals do you mean vitamins etc.

The vitamins can upset your stomach. Morning sickness generally doesn't hit until about 6 weeks, but everyone is different. And As for sore BB's, I didn't have them at all with my first, had them slightly with my second. For me the swelling and soreness really hit in the third trimester. Yes, you can experience symptoms early on, but usually not until implantation occurs, the egg has to implant in order for the hormones that cause all the symptoms to hit your bloodstream. That is the theory anyway, everyone is different and so is every pregnancy a woman experiences.Take a test, if its negative wait and see if you get AF.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->