+opk 7 days in a row????

loobo83

Reaction score
Hey guys, Well as the title says i have just had my 7th + opk in a row and am now totally bamboozled. been positive since CD16 (was testing negative before then). Just wondering if anyone has any advice or experience. I have been preg 4 times so know i dont have a problem in getting pregs. Just confused as to whats goin on now. Thanks for reading xx

Maybe you could be pregnant, have you done a HPT or is it still to early. I know with my son I got a positive OPK for ages then found out later that I was pregnant

I have to buy expensive brands because I have higher levels of Lh. And those cheapy tests pick it up, if I get the cheap brands they are normally always positive. I buy the clearblue ones with the blue lines. You might have too much LH like me.

Thanks for ur replies guys. Still too early to test, altho i have no idea when and if i have oveulated yet.

I was thinking bout getting other tests but then again they were negative before i got all the positives so god knows. Have ran out of them now anyway so that will stop me stressing lol. xx

I was just wondering did you you find out if you were pregnant? Today is my 7th day of ++opks (mine were all negative before then). Thanks!

Hiya Hun i actually got my BFP on new yrs day. Im guessing tho that i didnt ovulate until the day after all my positive opks as had pain in my side like some women describe as ov pain. As the day after I got a negative. Still dunno what went on there but i obviously ov. Fingers crossed for you hun xxxxxxxxxxx

Hello ladies. Im cd19 today. I took letrozole 5mg cd3-7. I was told by my FS to opk starting cd11 so I did. I got a positive! Well I thought this was early so I went in on cd12 for an u/s. It showed 3 follies in my left ovary that were still to small but on the right track to ovulation. That the cd11 was falsr and to start opking again cd13. So I did and I got another positive. Called FS and they said to bd through cd16 and then start progesterone cd17. Well I tested on a whim cd17 and got another positive opk. Then again cd18 & 19. I started my progesterone cd18 at bedtime to give myself a little more time to ovulate. Im so confused. Why are my opks not going negative? I think this is a bad thing! We bd on cd12,13,14,15,16,&17. I hope I have already ovulated. If not im aftaid the progesterone will prevent it from happening.

Sorry so long.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"