OPK advice needed

KatyKat

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I need a bit of help here. I'm due to start testing today, and from what I've read the concensus seems to be that testing first thing in the morning isn't the most effective.

I've read a few posts that suggest testing early afternoon (2pm ish) seems to be best, but I'll be at work, and I'm not overly keen on doing it there - would much rather do it in the privacy of my own home! So, my question is, can you test early evening (6-7) and still get an accurate result?

Also, how on earth do you manage not to wee for 4 hours before testing!!!!

Cheers!

K

I haven't got the answers for you as this is the first month i Have used them but will be watching with interest.

I have been testing at 6pm as I read between 5-9 was fine and am now wondering if I am doing it wrong.

I've read anywhere from 11-8pm. lol...I do mine at about 4 when I get home from teaching. (And I do NOT hold my pee four hours an it's very accurate!)

Thanks girls,

Felling better aobut this already. I had visions of trying to do this in the loos at work, and it wasn't an appealing prospect. I will def hold off until I get home now!

Good to hear you don't have to cross your legs for 4 hours too - I really can't see that happening :-/

Dannie138, how long do you leave between weeing and testing? I have the Clear Blue digital tests, so I'm hoping they'll be more accurate anyway!

Thanks!

K

Well if you use clear blue digital OPKs it is okay to use FMU, which is for some women, the easiest time to test. I use both internet cheapies and clearblue and test twice a day, the cheapies at night. This cycle I detected my surge (+opk) at 11pm! If I had not tested and waited till the morning I wouldn't have known when my surge started!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->