+opk and now he's not in the mood! And he's working away Friday and Saturday! :(

Ladies!!!! Help help help again pls! I got another smiley today and he's not playing! Also means I have to head away with him this weekend! God I hope we have sex today and tomorrow and saturday! I want a bfp x

..I'm not trying to say anything but is there a reason why he keeps saying no when he knows you are clearly trying to get pregnant? You should ask him what's up with him. He may be tired but to continue on saying no is a little odd. Just a thought.

Dont panic...if you look at my December 28 chart when I got pregnant for DS, we only did it twice x
Oh thanks!
Did u miss it the day after a +opk or did u not do opks?

We did it 2 days before my +OPK and also on the same day as OPK! Have you covered those 2 times?
I've finally got it done today yes! Weve done it today and the past 5 days! 6 in total. Used preseed past 4 times. I got a +opk today and yesterday! Prob have tomorrow off coz the poor lad is struggling then go for it sat and Sunday then I'm done. What day would be classed as 1dpo? I'm on cd 15 currently!

..I'm not trying to say anything but is there a reason why he keeps saying no when he knows you are clearly trying to get pregnant? You should ask him what's up with him. He may be tired but to continue on saying no is a little odd. Just a thought.

Spoke to him! He does want a baby. He's just tired but I got him into bed anyway mwhahaha! He ended up having to knock one out and stick It in me for climax! Classy!!! Haha romance eh! Sorry if tmi! TTC u got to do what u got to do! X

Spoke to him! He does want a baby. He's just tired but I got him into bed anyway mwhahaha! He ended up having to knock one out and stick It in me for climax! Classy!!! Haha romance eh! Sorry if tmi! TTC u got to do what u got to do! X

LOL, very true!! I'm glad you were able to get him to do it. Hopefully you get your BFP!!

LOL, very true!! I'm glad you were able to get him to do it. Hopefully you get your BFP!!

Were r u in ur cycle? I hope u get ur bfp too! Uve been so lovely in my hours of need!!!! Thanku! Xxx

Were r u in ur cycle? I hope u get ur bfp too! Uve been so lovely in my hours of need!!!! Thanku! Xxx

Aww, thank you hun. I'm glad I'm able to help you and just be there. :) I'm 4dpo and experiencing some "symptoms".

Ohh what symptoms u getting? Don't forget I'm here for u too! Also can I just ask if I got a +opk today (cd15) and yesterday. What day would be classed as my 1dpo? X

So glad it's not just me this is happening to. I am lying in bed practically in tears because yet again I get a peak on my monitor and he finds some bs excuse. I give him notice, tell him to retain a little bit of energy for me - the one thing I ask him to do and he has cried off again, he has promised we can do it in the morning but it's not the same. He is claiming he has Hurt his legs and says he is in too much pain to do what he needs to do. I really could clobber him right now. I have a 35 day cycle and it just feels like so long between the witch and ov.he swears he is on board with this baby thing I never would have married him otherwise grrrrrr he's snoring away next to me and I am left here seething. how are you ladies coping with this?

So glad it's not just me this is happening to. I am lying in bed practically in tears because yet again I get a peak on my monitor and he finds some bs excuse. I give him notice, tell him to retain a little bit of energy for me - the one thing I ask him to do and he has cried off again, he has promised we can do it in the morning but it's not the same. He is claiming he has Hurt his legs and says he is in too much pain to do what he needs to do. I really could clobber him right now. I have a 35 day cycle and it just feels like so long between the witch and ov.he swears he is on board with this baby thing I never would have married him otherwise grrrrrr he's snoring away next to me and I am left here seething. how are you ladies coping with this?

If I was in ur situation now, is rub his bits while he's sleeping. Get him, well u know. Then sit on him and u do the work! He can't say nothing to that. By the time he's woke up ull bE already doing it. Sounds kinda savage but my fella finds it hot and it does the job! I feel for u tho! I really do TTC can be lonely at times. Men don't get it. Hugs..... Xxxx

Ohh what symptoms u getting? Don't forget I'm here for u too! Also can I just ask if I got a +opk today (cd15) and yesterday. What day would be classed as my 1dpo? X

I have heartburn, frequent urination (just started today), a lot of white and clear cm, back ache, sore and swollen bb's, cramps in my uterus and a heaviness feeling, ovaries and groin ache sometimes. Now I'm starting to feel really sleepy.

Thank you sweety :) I know you are :) I appreciate it.

Well, some may disagree but I'd go with the first OPK so CD15. I'm going through the same thing. My first OPK was CD14 and I had it until CD16 but I'm going by CD14.

:hugs: I am so sorry. There were a few nights where DH just knocked out and I'd be like "umm nevermind. I guess you don't want to try." I know for sure I was over-reacting but I was hurt nonetheless. There was one night he said "we did it last night and I know they can live inside for 5-7 days and anyways there's always tomorrow night." I got soo mad. Even when we were TTC in 2009 before I got pregnant with our son, he said "there's always next month"...That is NOT something we need to hear!!!!!! It's really frustrating. Thankfully though DH doesn't turn sex down but he will fall asleep a lot and I just sit there crying. It's stupid, I know..but still..

@trulybl3ssed

(I can't quote if we've wrote too much coz I'm on my iPhone and it doesnt work!)

U sound like u have a fair few symptoms! Ohhhhh it's exciting! Hehe! U know I'm gonna class it as yesterday I ovulated coz i felt it. About 4 hours after we DTD. I've felt that sharp pain ever since I started my periods. On my left side! And if that's the case (which I'm pretty sure it is) it's done. The egg will most likely be dead or fertilised by now. Ekk we shall see. X

@trulybl3ssed

(I can't quote if we've wrote too much coz I'm on my iPhone and it doesnt work!)

U sound like u have a fair few symptoms! Ohhhhh it's exciting! Hehe! U know I'm gonna class it as yesterday I ovulated coz i felt it. About 4 hours after we DTD. I've felt that sharp pain ever since I started my periods. On my left side! And if that's the case (which I'm pretty sure it is) it's done. The egg will most likely be dead or fertilised by now. Ekk we shall see. X

That's how I see it too. I had pain in my right side so who knows now if the egg has been fertilized or died :( Ugh, the waiting sucks!

I would say 1DPO would be tomorrow just to be sure but sounds like you got it covered girlfriend!!!!!! :haha: x

Yeah the waiting is pants but now we can just DTD for fun with no stress or pressure! I really wana try not to obsess and just wait for AF! I'll prob end up testing 10dpo. I got the one step 10ml tests. And I got like 15 for £2.80 off amazon! So I'll happily waste em every day haha! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->