OPK and Ovulation Advice

Hopefulxmom

Mom and TTC #2
Reaction score
Ok so first off hey everyone!!! I used to have a BNB account and I can't remember the password, nor do I have access to my email account it was registered under:( my name was HopefulxMommy.

Ok so my question. I have never used OPKs before but after being late last cycle with a faint (probably evap line) I decided to give it a shot. I haven't been temping or anything and I figure with my usual cycle time I figured my fertility window would start on the 24th so Friday I bought a pack and took my first on me that evening at around 8 and got a very DARK line (not as dark as the control line but still dark). So the BF and I BD that next morning and I took another OPK that evening and the line was the same, well I took one this evening and it's just a little lighter than before but not much.

My question is, my BF has a crazy work schedule and we aren't going to have time to see each other this week much less make time to BD. Do you think I might have caught it? I have been having mild cramping in my lower abdomen the past few days but it alternates between sides and until today for a couple of days I have had clear runny CM and today it's kind of mixed with creamy white almost lotion like cm. I feel like I have all the signs of O along with sore breasts and abdominal cramping I'm just wanted some advice. I have attached the picture of the OPK I took earlier this evening and it (like I said) is lighter since Friday.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 6
I think you caught it hun! Sounds like your line is getting lighter cause O has passed. And your CM is changing away from fertile

I think you caught it hun! Sounds like your line is getting lighter cause O has passed. And your CM is changing away from fertile

:happydance: yay

I really hope so. I honestly haven't really checked my cm much but I don't know if it was ever sticky or stretchy but I know for a fact Friday and Saturday it was runny almost like water and I noticed the "creamy like" cm Sunday late afternoon. So what DPO do you think I am at this point?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->