OPK, are these ok?

I've used those- I usually use them before I use the clear blue digital (because they're way cheaper) once I get a faint line I switch to the clear blue advance

Thanks huni. I've purchased them to see how they work :)

Fab!! Any top tips on how to use them best?

I always make sure I've not gone to the loo for at least 4ish hours and I try not to drink that much liquid before hand otherwise I find that the lines are always really faint x

I think once i've got the implant out, i will probably test mid morning and evening time daily until i can get a handle on whats going on with my body. I've ordered a bunch of the OPKs (gotta love amazon prime :haha: )

I can't be the only one that gets test happy though, can i ? :blush:

Fab!! Any top tips on how to use them best?

I use these. You'll need to experiment to get a feel for your bodies routine I know that I need to test at either 4.30pm or 10.30pm xxx

Same- I find the lines show better for me late afternoon with these

This morning, I tested with clear blue advance and one of these- the line barely shows yet clear blue has me as 'high'/flashing face - yet if I try later this afternoon I'd probably get a better line

I used these and have gotten pregnant easily using them twice now. I think just see how it goes the first month. I started out testing one a day (in the morning as I wasn't going to do them at work) from CD10. It was obvious they were getting darker by CD12 so then I tested morning and afternoon/evening. For me personally, the morning ones have always been darker, but that's probably because I wee constantly during the day. But I always find an obvious LH surge with morning testing. I would just try them and see what happens.

Thank you for your advice ladies! I'm so eager to start charting.. not long till the implant is out :)

good luck they have worked for me in the past

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->