acbieri91904

Married to the best!
Reaction score
Again i'm 7DPO and just experimenting

Attachments

• 7dpo opk.jpg
    7dpo opk.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 25
I think the line has to be the same color or darker for it to register as a positive.... I think, sorry wish I could help more.

That looks like a positive hpt to me! Is that a FRER??? If that's an OPK, I'm not sure how it works for a hpt but I have heard of ladies getting positives on OPKs then a positive hpt.

If it is an OPK, I think it is negative... Sorry... The test line should be as dark as control line to be positive...

Thanks guys just as i said just experamenting LOL plus feeding my addiction haha

Just hope that it gets darker! Here's my OPK @ 7dpo...what do you think??

https://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l319/daisydax7939/7dpo.jpg

I think use HPT's as OPK's are not a definitie indicator. Try an FRER in a few days!

Wow that looks promising prayinforbaby

you probably will get a +HPT GOOD LUCK

I got another pos+++ opk today! That's 8DPO! :happydance: I took a CVS brand hpt today with FMU and I'd call it a :bfn: but you can see a smidget of a blue line too...so it may just be a faint :bfp:!!! But, I'm gonna retest in a few days!!!! Wish me luck!!

I would say that Prayinforbaby is definately pregnant. Google " opk's and hpt's" and some very interesting information comes up. I got a close to positive opk at 7 dpo. It was't positive, but the line was getting darker everyday and I got a bfp on 9dpo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->