opk/chart. Seriously confused! please help.

blumoonmelody

Reaction score
OK. I am back to charting. I had rocky mountain temps during my period which didn't surprise me as I got into the wine...
I got a positive opk on cd13 and a dip in temp on day 14. I took that as ovulation.
Cd15/1dpo, sharp rise in temp.
CD 16/2dpo, very slight dip and well within normal range. Everything seemed right on target.
CD 17/3dpo, huge drop in temp even below the ovulation dip. That thing about dropped off the chart.

Now my chart looks like the rocky mountains, no joke. What the heck is going on? I would appreciate any insight.

I've heard you can get a second estrogen surge just after ovulation so maybe it's that.

Xx

So that would make of drop again? Ff is saying "ovulation not detected."

It sounds like your body tried to O and didn't. Hope it has another go. What CD are you on now?

It could be a fallback rise or a "misfire", another few temps will tell you more

I'm on CD 20 now. It did go back up to a post O range the following two days and I had beer yesterday so it skyrocketed today. Normal, I know, but I have never seen it shoot up THAT high. Oh well. Maybe I will get a better chart next month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->