OPK confusion!

Powell130

Reaction score
Now I know why they say to stop testing after your first positive lol
99.9% sure yesterday was O day. Cervix was soft, high and open the evening before and yesterday. Closed and hardened a little by the evening and now CM is sticky.
Had a temp dip yesterday and a rise this morning so pretttty sute I O'd....

So whyyy is my Answer OPK blazing positive still??! Anyone know how sensitive they are? My CB digi was back to just a circle this AM

Did you use the answer opks the whole cycle? Other brands test for thresholds while your cb is testing for personalized levels. So I had a positive target opk the day before my Clearblue went solid (and several other random days). The length of the surge does not matter as I can see you temping. So just keep temping to confirm O and ignore your opks

Yeah I've been using them since CD9. I only have a few left and the 20 pack of Answer has to be used within 30 days after opening as they're not individually sealed so I was just planning on testing out my surge but I'm pretty sure they're more sensitive so probably going to pick up my surge for longer.

..gotta find something to obsess about in the 2WW so might as well start early :wacko: lol I only have 3 left so they'll probably be gone by the weekend. I hope temp keeps rising!

lol oh man I'm so glad I'm not alone, this month my monitor never gave me a peak so i've continued to use opk's even though I'm sure I've already ovulated. Line isn't a positive but it has been darn close at times it has been driving me crazy. Darn TTW lol hang in there

Yay, got another temp rise! One day away from O confirmation :happydance: now back to bed haha

lol we ovulated it looks like on the same day I also got a 2nd temp rise today! fingers crossed

Go us!! Fingers and toes crossed for another rise for both pf us tomorrow!! Roll on 6:30AM (never thought I'd say that)

I got a 3rd rise but FF didn't give me cross hairs??? not nice :(

advanced but I took out a high random temp right before ovulation (i took it way later than usual) and it gave me cross hairs. so TTW here I am!

Yayyy!!!

I hate advanced tho lol it isnt accurate for me

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"