+ opk day before af is due? :S

spanzee

TTC monster #1.
Reaction score
Im fed up now of this POAS addiction and getting BFN cuz im testing too early.
so i did an opk instead as im curious to the outcome.

AND ITS POSITIVE.
darker than the control line.

Af is due tomorrow.

Why have i got a + opk?!!

someone please explain this?:shrug:
(opk sensitively is 10miu)

1) OPK's also pick up Hcg so its possible you may be pregnant.
2) You might not have ovulated when you thought you did and are having a second LH surge.
3) Your body has decided your'e not stressed enough so has decided to play tricks just to confuse you even more.

I normally get number 3 ;)

1) OPK's also pick up Hcg so its possible you may be pregnant.
2) You might not have ovulated when you thought you did and are having a second LH surge.
3) Your body has decided your'e not stressed enough so has decided to play tricks just to confuse you even more.

I normally get number 3 ;)

Hoping its number one!
but no doubt it will be number three! xx

Hi Spanzee, how are you getting on? I've been using opk sticks after ovulation just to see what happens. Been getting extremely faint lines on all of them, the almost white kind. Then today the line is almost as dark as the control line.
Trying not to get hopes up. But it's a good experiment non the less x

3 + HPT yesterday. faint. but there.
this morning loads of neg ones with FMU.
dont know what to think :'(

Aaaah so annoying!!
I'm too scared to test. Had a horrible cycle with false positives, then negatives. I'd come terms that I was out this cycle then this happens :(
Maybe you should leave it a couple of days then take a digital? Are your opk's still getting darker?

I tested with a opk today as I have no tests left except 2 opks so I thought why not. And It was a clear positive to me its either dodgy tests or its a sign of pregnancy I highly doubt its O gearing up again unless your unsure of your cycles or they are different lengths each cycle etc ...

My af is due tomorrow or Wednesday and I'm not having any af pains as I usually do but could sneak up on me Tbh! ...

Hope it is it for you!

+ve OPK again today. Thats two yesterday and one today! how weird!
my HPT are fxcking about though! xx

depends on how deluted ur wee was etc and some people get line with fmu or second wee of day etc x

Well, update on mine. The witch arrived today. I must be one of those weird people who have surges before their period. Temps were sky high too.
Note to self.......stop obsessing after ovulation! I wish I was one of those people who wait for a missed period :(
Good luck to everyone else. Xxx

Thanks!
I'm still in! Got BFP last night on a cheapie. Need to get proper tests xx

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=124052
thats the one from 10pm last night x

Keep testing to see if it gets darker as with cheap tests they can get evaps not saying it is that .. hopefully its the start of your bfp :) :dust:

I'm getting my hopes up for you. So crap that they keep changing. Maybe get your other half to pee on one to see if it is a bad batch?
I'm still hoping its a BFP for you
Xx

Thank You. It just be stupid cheapies.
FRER was the first different test and that was neg, got neg on CB+ on monday.
Im 14 DPO today xx

I hate cheapies so much but I always get them as I can't help testing earlier :lol: so I get a big stash .. just horrid for false positives and evaps. . But Fxed its just too early to show on a frer for you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->