+ opk day before af is due? :S

Is the ovulation chart in your signature your current one? If so, it looks promising!

you done another test hun your temps are great looks like your pregnant to me xx

you done another test hun your temps are great looks like your pregnant to me xx

I did a wilkinsons one with FMU and that was neg.
Just done a cheapie gotta look in a min at that.
Got a faint line on a cheapie last night.
Most of my cheapies are pos but the proper tests and coming back neg! :( xx

Sounds pretty crazy-making spanzee. I was checking out your chart. What are the reasons for your conclusion that O happened CD22? I sure hope you get it all figured out soon!

It was a complete guess. But had positives opks leading up and pains, and temp dropped then peaked.
I know its not 100% but i think its the closest date from my guess. A few girls have advised me too. I originally thought it was the monday, but looked at my chart and this is what im guessing tbh. xx

Hmm, well, looking at the data you have here, I would say that you O'd around CD27. Most pre-O temps are under 97.7° F (36.5° C) and most post-O temps are over 97.8° F (36.6° C) IIRC. I work in F so I used a converter to get the C. CF, O pains, and CP don't always match up with O. Do you have a copy of Taking Charge of Your Fertility? What happens when you set FF to "FAM"? I don't know for sure if you O'd CD27 but that seems the more likely to me from the info you have. Do you have good coverage for around then?

Oh, forgot to say that you can get positive OPK's and not O from what I understand. The OPK's clock your LH surge but don't guarantee O is going to happen.

Yeah i know but i did have some pains in my one side like O pains, and temp dipped etc so im thinking i did :)
I wouldnt just base it on an OPK. xx

My O pain used to coincide with O but they don't always now. It's just something that can change over time. Is this your first month temping? I ask b/c your February chart is just your cycle days. Maybe you're a slow-riser? Anyway, you know your own body better than anyone else and I hope you get answers soon. GL! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->