OPK expert required!!??

BettyBoop152

Mother of 2!
Reaction score
Hi Ladies can somebody please help me out!
This is my first cycle of using OPKS and I'm confused!! :shrug:

I only had 7 sticks (Boots own brand) so i was trying to do them every other day however if you look at my picture i missed a day :dohh: and now I need to know when I ovulated?

The top stick is 20th Oct.. looks negative to me.. then 22nd looks negative too..
Missed 2 days and did the 25th which looks positive??
then 26th looks like its going lighter again.. so if the days missed were close to positive or even positive when would i have OV'd?

I will be ordering some IC's so that this doesnt happen next cycle :blush: lol unless i get lucky and dont need any!!

Really appreciate anybody being able to shed some light on the situation...

Oh and i BD'd 24th and 25th so FX'd thats enough as i wont see OH till tomorrow now :growlmad: lol xxxxxx

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 41
the 3rd one looks deff positive to me..i only get one day of positive opk and thats if i get one at all even when i know for sure i ovulated because i get blood test at the drs..and when i only get one positive its the day OF ovulation..so since u got a positive on the 25th and BD the 24th and 25th it looks like u :sex: at exactly the right days! :D

the 3rd one looks deff positive to me..i only get one day of positive opk and thats if i get one at all even when i know for sure i ovulated because i get blood test at the drs..and when i only get one positive its the day OF ovulation..so since u got a positive on the 25th and BD the 24th and 25th it looks like u :sex: at exactly the right days! :D

Yaaaaay! I hope so! does that mean I'm 1dpo today or tomorrow? It's a nightmare trying to understand everything lol xxx

i would say that today u are 1 dpo..because u got the positive yesterday and it was already negative today so most likely u ovulated yesterday.

thats how mine work when i do them

i usually always ovulate on cd 17..
on cd 16 i get negative opk then positive one cd 17 followed by tons of ovulation pains (cause i take clomid) and then back to negative cd 18

and blood test always confirms i ovulate on cd 17..so i would deff say u are 1 dpo today! :D

Definitely did on the 24th or 25th....If ya bd'd around then your good to go :)

Hey Bettyboop! Glad to see you again! :winkwink:

The OPK on the 25th is definitely a positive! Generally women ovulate 12-48 hours after their LH surge so I would say you definitely BD'd on the right days! :happydance:

Awww thanks for your responses ladies its good to know for sure what it all means as i would end up guessing half the time lol
xxxxxx

Hey Cessa! hope your ok x what happened to the thread?

GL and Babydust to everyone! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->