OPK First-Timer.. Advice??

Lol thanks! Not to be TMI but usually my first pee is when I get up for work so usually 6:30am or 7am.. so the opk is my 2nd pee of the day.. hopefully that's a plus. Ha ha. And yes.. I can see how practice will make perfect!

Ladies - I am trying smep this cycle so I started opks on cd10 [tuesday]. My opk today [Thursday] is not as dark as the control line but is darker than yesteday and Tuesday. This is good? Right? Lol. I feel so dumb with these but I would assume getting darker is a good sign that I could surge soon.. Tuesday and yesterday I took the tests around 12:30pm and today around 1:30 pm.. would that REALLY make a difference?? Thanks!

Hi akr51411

OPK's are v sensitive!!! The optimum time to do the test is 2.30pm - you mustn't do them after drinking lots of fluids or peeing lots as this dilutes the result.

The surge can last for a number of hours so may not always show up.
Usually people get a positive hoe 1/2 days not usually more.

I used them for 3 months and only got a positive this month xx

Ladies - I am trying smep this cycle so I started opks on cd10 [tuesday]. My opk today [Thursday] is not as dark as the control line but is darker than yesteday and Tuesday. This is good? Right? Lol. I feel so dumb with these but I would assume getting darker is a good sign that I could surge soon.. Tuesday and yesterday I took the tests around 12:30pm and today around 1:30 pm.. would that REALLY make a difference?? Thanks!

I use the clear blue opk with the digital smiley faces which makes it easier so you don't have to guess with the lines. They are hard to read sometimes

Just wanted to let everyone know I got a VERY noticeable +OPK today [Sunday] CD 15. Thanks so much for all your feedback! Good luck everyone. :)

Hi i personally dont do temping as find it all too overwhelming but have used opks & just the cheap ic ones, worked both times for me! sending lots of baby dust your way also try preseed around ur fertile days that wrked both times for me too. Good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->