Opk + for 3 days?

Wishing_

Reaction score
IMG_4769.jpg

NTNP, we're curious if I even O because we're reckless and never gotten pregnant. Anyways, is this correct I'm new to this.

Also if other ladies wish to post theirs and not want make their own feel free. We're here for the same reason!

To be honest it doesn't look like any of those are positive. I know photos are hard to look at sometimes. The last one is very close. Test tomorrow.

You think so? I thought CD12, the night one was a positive. But I will test again tomorrow. Using opk is new to me. All I know is that the result like needs to be as dark as the control line. My guy doesn't help because he thinks it all looks the same.

LOL. My husband is just as into checking my OPKs as I am, even though I think sometimes he is just making fun of me (in a loving way of course).
Regardless... They don't look dark enough. I usually use SMU. Go to the bathroom when I get up, then hold it for as long as I can. I drink a little, but only a very small amount to make sure my urine is concentrated.
How long is your cycle? Mine is usually 28 to 30 days and I usually get a positive around CD15 or 16. This month I surged twice though, again on the CD22. Must not have O'd on my first positive.

I don't think my bf cares. He's the one who told me to do it today only because he didn't pull out yesterday. Normally I'm 34 but lately it's been changing to either a few days early or late. It was late last cycle because of stress. So it ranged from 33-40, again normally arrives 34 or 35

I'm not sure if any are positive, but 16 looks closest. However, everyone is different so it may be you don't get a positive as strong as others.
Good luck!

It's okay. Well I guess not it's an accidental two week wait because he didn't pull out on June 30, CD15.

Are you maybe looking at them upside down? The way you have them taped, the control line is on the left and the test line is on the right. You want the test line darker than the control, so Cd 12 is definitely not positive. Cd16 is very near, but not quite, positive.

They are upside down... I was starting to think maybe they're a bad batch?

I'm on my third day in a row of positives too. It's crazy how we wait all month for a positive test, then once it comes we just want it to go away. It's exhausting having a positive for several days! It's like you don't want to not bd and risk losing your shot, but it's also tiring to do it so much haha

Oh yea! I'm tired of it already. If I get another positive I may just stop testing until after I get my af

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->